New health care laws will bring changes for pharmacists
- (ANALYSIS) Dissecting Medicare and Related Provisions in Reform Legislation. // Aging News Alert;11/6/2009, p10
A summary is presented of the bill H.R. 3962, the Affordable Health Care for America Act, introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives on October 30, 2009.
- Countdown begins for HIT legislation. Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;1/19/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the healthcare information technology (HIT) legislation in the U.S. Heavily favored, the adoption of HIT is a fundamental component of what would be required to evolve health care in the country. Democrats have understood that the future success of plan and reform they have...
- Santas bearing credit cards. O'Connor, John // McKnight's Assisted Living;Dec2010, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p22
The author offers his opinion on the U.S. government's health care-related programs and legislative bills.
- Med mal bill awaits governor's signature. // Florida Bar News;6/1/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the passage of Senate Bill (SB) 1792 at the Senate with 27-12 vote, where one section of the bill specifies that a medical expert witness needs to be in the same specialty as the defendant health care provider in the U.S. on April 11, 2013.
- SGR patch in the works on the Hill. // Medical Device Daily;2/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p8
The article focuses on wire service reports, which indicated that U.S. Senator Harry Reid will place a bill on sustainable growth rate mechanism to vote.
- Health of the State. Suderman, Peter // Reason;Dec2010, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the implementation of health care law in the U.S.
- White House seeks missing health bounce. Pecquet, Julian // Hill;5/18/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 54, p1
The article discusses the measures taken by the White House to promote the healthcare law after it fails to see a bounce in polls from the legislation's congressional approval.
- New Health Care Legislation Keeps Exceptions Hope Afloat. // Physical Medicine & Rehab Coding Alert;May2010, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p39
The article reports on the U.S. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which would extend the therapy cap exceptions.
- House of Representatives vote to Expand Chiropractic Benefit within VA Health Care System. // American Chiropractor;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
A summary is presented of the bill H. R. 1017, the Chiropractic Care Available to All Veterans Act, passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on May 24, 2010.