Italian design and comfort but UK specific
- Incanto Divani. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p32
Introduces the furniture range of Incanto Divani company in Great Britain. Designs of the furniture collection; Speculation on the market of the furniture; Target of the company for the collection.
- Gallery for Incanto. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p4
The article reports on the building of the brand of sofa manufacturer Incanto through a gallery concept. The company has signed up Housing Units as its first client.
- Wool joins Incanto Divani. // Furniture/Today;1/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p4
Reports that Herb Wool has joined furniture company Incanto Divani. Number of years involved in the industry; Position held; Career background.
- Gallery concept for Incanto. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p8
Reports on the gallery concept for top end Giovanni Sforza brand by Incanto Divani. Products and services offered by the company.
- Successful launches for Incanto. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2009, Issue 5649, p8
The article reports on the successful Manchester Furniture Show by Sofitalia, part of Incanto Group Srl, from July 19 to 22, 2009 in England. Incanto Group Srl launched products including its Alghero and Linosa models and "Fast Forward" delivery program. It is noted that the delivery program...
- Halunen returns to Natuzzi. // Furniture/Today;1/11/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p33
The article reports on the resignation of Sofitalia sales and operations vice president Peter Halunen. It notes that Halunen has resigned to return to his former job as an eastern regional sales manager for Natuzzi. It states that he has worked for top 100 leather upholstery major retailers...
- People. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p5
Covers update on personnel changes in the furniture industry and trade as of July 26, 2002. Appointment of Emma Price at John Lewis; Retirement of Tom Dean from Ercol Holdings; Recruitment of Matthew Kuntas at Incanto Divani.
- Leather vendors sell more at medium price points. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/7/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p20
The article reports that sales for leather upholstery resources in Las Vegas, Nevada January 2011 had increased despite being offered at middle and upper-middle price points. The trend, accordingly, wherein materials that were sold mostly include leather sofas and seats, indicates that consumers...
- No plans to sell Sofaltalia products, says Symes. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p6
The article offers information on undertaking of Willis & Gambier as a Great Britain division of Samson Holding. Managing director Mark Symes has revealed that Willis & Gambier will not take duty of representing or selling products from Italian leather producer Incanto despite a recent alliance...