- Beautility at BFM. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Reports on cabinet firm Beautility's plan to appear at The BFM Summer Furniture Show at Birmingham, England.
- Beautility opts for beech finish. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p7
Reports on Beautility's launch of its beech finish bedroom range at the 2000 Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Beautility picks cherry. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p6
Features the Accent living and dining room range of Beautility company.
- Beautility in bedroom move. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p2
Reports that Beautility will launch two bedroom ranges in August 2000.
- Double vision. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p10
Presents several furniture in Great Britain. Beautility's new Accent glass-topped D-end dining table; MSS Television/hi-fi unit; Compact storage.
- Organizing galley drawers. O'Flynn, Joseph P.; Caprio, Dennis // Yachting;Feb98, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p41
Details the organization of drawers in the galley cabinets. Use of dividers; Cutting of the dividers into the correct length; Assembly of the four sides with the Masonite in the grooves.
- Multi-purpose camp cabinet. Decker, John // Field & Stream;Sep94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p38
Outlines the procedures for building a camp cabinet that can be used for several purposes. Design's use of simple board-and-batten construction; Estimated cost; Materials.
- How to build a wall unit. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Apr96, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p100
Presents procedures on how to build a wall cabinet. Materials needed; Importance of storage space; Installation; Design.
- Build a cabinet. // Mother Earth News;Dec95/Jan96, Issue 153, p32
Gives instructions on how to build a cabinet at home. Materials needed; Dimensions; Procedures.