- Modern upswing boosts sales and profits at Heal's. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Heal's in the year ended September 2000. Profits; Sales; Impact of rising popularity of contemporary design products.
- At last Heal's is poised for two new stores after furniture increases 17%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p7
Details the plan of furniture retailer Heal's to open two additional stores in Great Britain. Increase in the firm's operating profits; Difficulties experienced in finding an ideal location.
- Modest growth for Heal's. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p5
Reports the increase profit of Heal's from furniture sales in London England. Views of chairman Martin Boase regarding the sales growth; Enhancement of the company Web site by increasing product availability; Comparison between total furniture and non-furniture sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of November 2004. Recognition of Heal's as the best homeware destination by "Time Out" magazine; Decline in the annual rate of furniture retail price inflation; Overview of the strategies of successful retail chief executives.
- Heal's to celebrate in style. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p9
The article reports on the start of the celebration of the 2010 bicentenary of furniture retailer Heal's in London, England in September 21, 2009. The retailer is indicated to launch the book "Heal's: 200 Years of Design & Inspiration" during the commencement of the celebration. The anniversary...
- WE'VE HAD THE BUILDERS IN. // Cabinet Maker;9/22/2006, Issue 5506, p3
The article reports on the latest advertising campaign of Heal's which is designed to encourage people into the newly refurbished store on London's Tottenham Court Road in England. The first floor is devoted to furniture where Heal's own designs are displayed. The second floor features bedroom...
- Buyers sought. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Reports on the sale of bedroom furniture and kitchen maker Scottwood and wardrobe systems form Heritage Bedrooms after parent Full Circle Industries went into administration.
- New owner for rolf benz. // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p4
Reports on Welle's sale of its German furniture firm Rolf Benz to fellow German group Hultsa.
- Christies talks continue. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p5
Presents an update on negotiations between prospective buyers of fitted furniture group Christies and its administrators.