- Sales soar at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports on the increase of bed retailer Dreams' sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company had predicted in December 2007 that it would see sales pass the Â£195m mark for 2007, and despite the tough trading conditions, the company has achieved what it has...
- On and on-the never ending 'sales' story. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Focuses on the sales trends in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Factors affecting the business; Effect of sales performance on the manufacturers; Discounts offered by retailers.
- Retail intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p12
Presents charts depicting the sales performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Disappointment of retailers on the declining sales of living cabinet; Outlook for bedroom cabinet; Producers of upholstery.
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- Analysts trim earnings estimates. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p46
Reports on the reduction in the earnings estimates of furniture industry analysts in the U.S. Factors contributing to the decline in the estimates; Market performance of the industry; Sales generated by furniture companies.
- Tupelo has high hopes. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;2/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p1
The article forecasts furniture industry trends in Tupelo, Mississippi as of February 2008. Market officials and exhibitors are hoping for continued traffic and order writing in the industry. A positive aspect of the local market is that retailers of promotional furniture welcome the tax refund...
- Let's aim high for the new year. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p8
Forecasts the outlook for the British furniture industry in 2001. Promotion of quality and aspirational aspects of the trade; Reduction of administrations and receiverships; Revenue projections.
- Untitled. Hadfield, Will // Computer Weekly;10/24/2006, p23
The article reports that Ikea AB, a furniture retailer, has deployed a demand forecasting system to manage suppliers working with longer lead times, as it plans to increase its cost-effectiveness. It is stated that the firm reported good profits in the last financial year, and it wants to...
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of retailers with decline in bed furniture sales; Maintenance of bedroom cabinet sales by some retailers; Increase in the upholstery sales of some retailers.