Change content regularly to keep visitors interested
- How you can weigh in on key industry issues. Schultz, Chris // Furniture/Today;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p40
The article features FurnitureToday.com, a Web site offering various information on industry-related issues. FurnitureToday.com reached almost 216,000 people in October who visited the site. The site also offers seven regular blogs from in-house editors and industry experts. Moreover, the site...
- Fast-moving cyber world. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;1/7/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
Reports the growth on the number of Internet users in Westchester County, New York. Interest of local business people in the Internet; Significance of the Internet for companies in the retail trade business; Creation of customer-friendly Web sites for buying products and services over the Internet.
- Consumers make greater effort to be secure when shopping online. Bearne, Suzanne // New Media Age;2/7/2008, p9
This article reports on the study by payment firm CyberSource which suggests that majority of consumers exercise caution when shopping online. The company says that over eight out of ten online shoppers check to see if the Web site they are use is secure. CyberSource also says that 82% of online...
- IN BRIEF. // New Media Age;2/14/2008, p11
This section offers news briefs related to the media industry. A research commissioned by Keynote Systems found that Argos' website has topped a survey list into responsiveness of retailers' websites in the run-up to the 2007 Christmas season. A series of user figures were released by ComScore...
- Web 2.0. Fry, David // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2006, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p26
- Selectyourmail lists Net users. McCawley, Ian // Precision Marketing;3/19/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p25
Reports on the updated list of marketing communications for the Internet users of Selectyourmail. Provision of family advice sites, online retailers, insurance and television channels; Availability of the list through Holistic List Management; Provision of fresh and responsive data.
- Retail struggles to cross the cyber divide. Banaghan, Margaret // BRW;07/30/99, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p70
Discusses the Internet and its impact on traditional retailers in Australia as of July 1999. Australia's largest retailers seeking business models to enable them to add online retailing to their traditional forms of selling; Internet traffic study by Sinewave Interactive showing the number of...
- Buy buy baby. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;7/15/2004, p23
This article focuses on the need for maternity Web sites to meet the expectations of Internet users. Maternity sites are starting to build on their reputations for good advice by moving into electronic commerce. Maternity sites have found that there is not enough advertising revenue to support...
- Consumer friendly revamp. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p2
Reveals that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Habitat will revamp its Web site.