- Habitat international expansion. // Cabinet Maker;3/6/2009, Issue 5626, p8
The article reports on the expansion of furniture and homeware retailer Habitat in Russia and the Middle East with its new international partners. It states that the store's expansion in Russia will showcase its autumn-winter 2009 collection, while in Middle East, the store will be opened in...
- Modern meets function at Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p2
Reports the launch of the autumn/winter collection of Habitat along with its latest logo in showrooms in London, England. Inclusion of Novona bed and a Novona trolley in the leading pieces; Presentation of series of objects with traditional roots; Showcase of a hat stand and ornate rocking...
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p11
Recounts experience on shopping at Habitat furniture store along Queen Street in Great Britain. Assessment of store displays; Non-recognition of the customer; Failure to value custom of shoppers.
- Memories are made for new Habitat range. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p5
Reports on the rediscovery of vintage as theme for the autumn/winter line of furniture retailer, Habitat.
- Brighton puts more Habitat stores in Ireland. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p3
Reports on the plan of Malcolm Brighton, owner of Habitat franchise to put up more stores in Ireland. Total amount to be invested by Brighton in the expansion plans; Business background of Brighton; Schedule of opening for other stores.
- Think tank puts the web record straight. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2006, Issue 5514, p4
The article reports on the significance of website on the growth of furniture retailing in Great Britain. It has been reported by Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) and Solution Product System Ltd. (SPSL) that Internet retailing stands at 3% to 5% of the total Great Britain retail market....
- Change content regularly to keep visitors interested. Sanunders, Tim // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Offers advise on how furniture retailers can make their Web sites attractive to Internet users.
- TOP TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR WEBSITE. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2012, Issue 5812, p15
In this article, the author focuses on the finding from a survey of furniture retailers in Great Britain and Ireland regarding their websites and also offers tips for improving a website. He informs that 60 percent of the retailers had web presence while the highest percentage of retailers...
- Space traders. Whitlock, Kevin // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p28
The article focuses on the on-line retailing by Darren Richardson, who runs a thriving retail furniture business in Battersea, south London. He along with his brother has set up the Sarf website to promote their wares. In an industry where 75 percent of home retailers have not yet ventured into...