Sleepeezee plans to reclaim its heritage
- The rebirth of a brand? // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p8
Discusses the changes in the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer Sleepeezee. Marketing strategies implemented by the firm's marketing director Geoff France; Business losses incurred by the firm during the previous management; Launch of the Beautyrest range of...
- Sleepeezee Awards' win is icing on the cake as NEC show sales `exceed expectation'. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p4
Reports on the success of London, England-based Sleepeezee in winning the bed category award in the Furniture Industry Awards. Exceptional sales performance of the company's Island Collection product line at trade show; Award sponsor Hilden Fabrics' comments about Sleepeezee's success.
- Last Year's Winner: Sleepeezee. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p18
Profiles Sleepeezee, a furniture manufacturer and winner of the Beds Product Award sponsored by Hilden Manufacturing in the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards. Description of the company's Latex Ultimate bed which won the award; Other finalists in the prestigious awards; Comment by Steven...
- Double honours for Ducal while Sleepeezee wins two years in a row. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p4
Features the companies who won the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards. Includes Sleepeezee as Bed award winner; Occasional/Home Entertainment award won by the Andover firm; Innovation award won by Stag's Super Storage bed; Wade Furniture's victory in the Living/Dining Cabinet section.
- Sleepeezee md leaves after only nine months. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p2
Reports the resignation of Geoff France, Marketing Director of Sleepeezee company in London, England. Evaluation on the work performance of France; Sales development of the company; Impact of France departure on the company.
- Hot SOHO category now a staple in San Francisco. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p30
Focuses on increasing demand for small office home office (SOHO) furniture in San Francisco, California. Requirement for factories to increase volume in sales; Trend in designing furnishings from contemporary to traditional styles; Aspiration of furniture retailers to be well-informed on the...
- Why future's still bright for independent retailer. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p36
Discusses how independent retailers can cope with changes sweeping the furniture retailing market in Canada. Benefits and drawbacks of not joining a group or a franchise; Maximization of profits while minimizing costs; Role that independent retailers play in the growth of franchise networks and...
- October market said reflection of industry's strength. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the growth experienced by furniture retailers in the United States in October 2000. Rise in product placements; Factors attributing to such industry growth; Determination of furniture retailers to keep fighting for sales, despite the threats posed by external factors such as rising...
- We welcome back Retail Ideas, so send us yours. Jarrett, Vicky // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p38
Comments on furniture retailing in the U.S. Publication of ideas from retailers; Strategies of Gates Furniture in advertising; Invitation for the submission of retailing ideas.