- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p38
Lists federal agencies in the United States, that have bond/securities offerings as of December 17, 1998. Issuer; Amount; Offer date; Final maturity; Coupon; Offer price; Offer yield; Book manager.
- San Jose Agency Selling $80 Million to Buy Land for Airport. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p4
Reports on the plan of San Jose Financing Authority to issue a multimillion variable-rate lease revenue bonds in a negotiated sale in California. Purpose of the bond issuance; Issuance of the new money debt in two separate series; Maturity of the bonds.
- With City's Approval, Chicago Schools Schedule New TIF Sale for November. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p3
Reports on the plan of the Chicago Board of Education to sell general obligation bonds on November 2004 in Illinois. Proceeds of the bond funds; Approval of the bond issue by the city council; Maturity date of the bonds.
- N.Y.-NJ. Port Authority Increases Swap Capacity. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p40
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's board increased the bi-state agency's interest-rate swap capacity to $1,3 billion from $500 million under a new policy adopted yesterday. The authority's $373 million of existing swaps will not count against the new limit....
- Two Big But Different California Deals Dominate Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p6
Provides information on the bond issues of the California state government. Schedule on the pricing of the bond issues; Amount on the general obligation offering of the state; Insurer on the revenue refunding of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority.
- Debenture warning. Walkley, Pam // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2008, Issue 100, p30
The article offers information about the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), a corporate watchdog which requires companies that issue unlisted debentures in Australia to inform investors about how they stack up against eight separate benchmarks ASIC have set. ASIC's move to...
- W. Virginia EDA Adding to Modest Supplpy of State's Paper. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p34
Reports on the issuance of lease revenue bonds to finance correctional, juvenile and public safety facilities by the West Virginia Economic Development Authority. Construction of public safety facilities; Bond ratings; Appreciation of the state's action to preserve budgetary balance and solid...
- Erie County, N.Y., Will Meet With Control Board to Settle on Ban Plan. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p3
The article reports that the Erie County, New York and the Erie County Fiscal Stability Authority will meet to settle on bond anticipation notes for the county. The new agreement allows either of the entity to sell the Bans more cheaply. The authority's director Kenneth Vetter perceives that the...
- Courts May Have to Decide If Missouri-Illinois Agency's Rail Deal Can Proceed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p35
Reports on the plan of the Missouri-Illinois Bi-State Development Agency and a citizens group opposed to the agency's proposed bond issue to go to the courts to resolve the dispute. Aim of the use of bond proceeds to cover cost overturns on a light-rail project; Move of the group to submit...