- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p38
Lists federal agencies in the United States, that have bond/securities offerings as of December 17, 1998. Issuer; Amount; Offer date; Final maturity; Coupon; Offer price; Offer yield; Book manager.
- San Jose Agency Selling $80 Million to Buy Land for Airport. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p4
Reports on the plan of San Jose Financing Authority to issue a multimillion variable-rate lease revenue bonds in a negotiated sale in California. Purpose of the bond issuance; Issuance of the new money debt in two separate series; Maturity of the bonds.
- With City's Approval, Chicago Schools Schedule New TIF Sale for November. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p3
Reports on the plan of the Chicago Board of Education to sell general obligation bonds on November 2004 in Illinois. Proceeds of the bond funds; Approval of the bond issue by the city council; Maturity date of the bonds.
- N.Y.-NJ. Port Authority Increases Swap Capacity. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p40
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's board increased the bi-state agency's interest-rate swap capacity to $1,3 billion from $500 million under a new policy adopted yesterday. The authority's $373 million of existing swaps will not count against the new limit....
- Two Big But Different California Deals Dominate Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p6
Provides information on the bond issues of the California state government. Schedule on the pricing of the bond issues; Amount on the general obligation offering of the state; Insurer on the revenue refunding of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority.
- Debenture warning. Walkley, Pam // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2008, Issue 100, p30
The article offers information about the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), a corporate watchdog which requires companies that issue unlisted debentures in Australia to inform investors about how they stack up against eight separate benchmarks ASIC have set. ASIC's move to...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32525, p37
The article provides information on the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. bond market for December 2006. The winning bidder for the construction bonds issued by the Ashdown School District No. 31 of Little River County, Arkansas is Crews & Associates Inc. The $7,600,000 general...
- California Health District to Issue $250 Million of GOs in December. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p58
The article reports that the Palomar Pomerado Health District in California plans to issue $250 million in general obligation bonds (GO) in December 2007. The initiative will mark the second issuance from a voter-approved $496 million GO bond authorization in 2004, after an $80 million GO issue...
- Orange County, Calif., Toll Road Board to Vote, Yet Again, on Merger. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p34
Reports that a toll road board in Orange County, California is again set to vote on a merger plan financed by a $3.9 billion in bonds. Merger of the Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency and the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency; Acquisition by a third agency, the...