MSRB to Meet With 'Muni Council' in October
- NRMSIRs Mixed on MSRB's Web-Based Disclosure Paper. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p1
Reports on the mixed reaction of municipal securities repositories about the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) proposal to create a Web-based centralized index that would list all secondary financial market disclosure filings by municipal issuers and borrowers. Points...
- MSRB, housing group launch electronic disclosure program. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board and the National Council of State Housing Agencies are launching an electronic financial disclosure program in the United States. Details of the pilot program; Benefits from electronic disclosure.
- Muni Rulemakers Eye Pension Disclosure Info. Ackerman, Andrew // American Banker;2/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 18, p11
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is seeking to encourage additional disclosure about public pension plans in the U.S.
- EMMA Is a Topic For MSRB. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p1
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board will focus on the proposals for disclosing the preliminary official statements on its website Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) in its quarterly meeting to be held in the third week of April 2013.
- MSRB to Discuss Bank Loans, Markup Disclosure at Meeting. Casey, Jack // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p20
The article reports that bank loans and dealer disclosure of markups are among those expected to be tackled by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board on its January 27 and 28, 2016 meeting in Washington, D.C., where they are also to discuss academic use of MSRB data, shortening trade...
- Panel Participants for MSRB's Disclosure Forum II Revealed. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p4
Reports on the panel participants for United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's disclosure forum. Meeting of municipal market participants to resolve concerns about the municipal disclosure system; Discussion of legal issues.
- MSRB Set To Propose New Rules. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board will issue for public comment two major, lengthy sets of proposed rules. One rule would implement an online disclosure system for official statements. Another rule would help establish a New Issue Information Dissemination...
- Disclosure Event Unveiled. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p1
Reports that Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) officials plan to meet with key members and staff from all of the major municipal market groups in the U.S. as of May 31, 2001 to discuss whether they should coordinate their efforts to improve disclosure in the municipal market. Reasons...
- NABL to attend MSRB meeting. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30757, p7
Reports that two members of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) will attend the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) meeting to discuss disclosure issues. Outreach programs of the two groups in the United States.