- Tea adds variety. // Beverage Industry;Jul2009 Supplement, Vol. 100, pSOI10
The article offers a sales forecast for tea companies in the U.S. Accordingly, these companies have been innovative with the product concepts including the new tea varieties, tea-flavored waters and tea-based beer. It is noted that the individual brands of every segment managed to buck the...
- The humble tea bag. Edward, Mary // Scottish Memories;May2013, p29
The article presents the author's insights on tea bag.
- Volume sales flat, but price increases drive the soft-drinks category forward. Pollock, Richard // Checkout;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on the condition of the take home non alcoholic beverages market in 2011 in Ireland, which has seen an increase in value sales while volume sales remain flat year-on-year.
- Your cup of tea. Kataquapit, Xavier // Nation (1206-2642);4/3/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p34
The author discusses various features of tea, including its popularity, it health benefits, where it is produced and different varieties of tea.
- The new New Age. Phillips, Bob // Progressive Grocer;12/1/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 18, p46
Focuses on brand products offered by the ready-to-drink (RTD) tea category in the U.S. Components of the white and green tea varieties offered by Fuze; Market performance of Honest Tea following its launch at the All Things Organic Show; Impact of the volume increase on the per-ring...
- Steeped in history. Schofield, Leo // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2006, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p64
The article focuses on the popularity of tea in Australia. Tea was the national beverage in Australia throughout the 19th and 20th century. The tea in Australia was thick, black and strong. The two breakthroughs in tea include the development of the tea bag and the popularity of flavoured leaves...
- 5 reasons to...have a cup of tea. Gibson, Donna // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/7/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p69
Presents the health benefits of drinking a cup of tea.
- Iced Tea Heats Up. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the growth of the ready-to-drink (RTD) iced tea market in the U.S. Background on the emergence of RTD iced tea; Factors attributed to the increase in sales of RTD iced tea; Expectations of Retail Brand Group on the sales performance of black iced tea; Iced tea flavors being served by...
- Soft drink refresh. Strenk, Th // Restaurant Business;Aug2012, Vol. 111 Issue 8, pM8
The article offers information on non-alcoholic beverages offered by restaurants in the U.S. Latin restaurants are introducing chia fresca, a herbal drink to American diners. Kombucha, a form of fermented tea, is available at various restaurants. Roam Artisan Burgers in San Francisco, California...