- An Education. // Vogue;Jul2011, Vol. 201 Issue 7, p52
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences at the summer session of a college preparatory boarding school called Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts which introduced her to the opportunities in life and enabled her to discover her true calling.
- Quiche, Tornadoes, and The Print Media. Couture, Jon // 21st Century;Apr98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explore how the author was able to decide that he wants to be a writer for a newspaper or magazine.
- Full Circle. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working in the foodservice industry.
- A Hard Day's Night. Loomis, Susan Herrmann // France Today;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of running a food services business in Brionne, Normandy.
- What If Quiznos Were Run Like Health Care? Laird, Timothy // Family Practice Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing a food restaurant closed after installing new computer systems and raised the prices of food and drinks.
- Hong Kong's Secret Tables. SCHOENFELD, BRUCE // Forbes Asia;Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting several private kitchens in Hong Kong, China.
- Fast Food: American junk meets desi funk. // India Today;11/15/2010, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with Indianized American fast food.
- MY GREATEST AMBITION. LURIE, MORRIS // Cricket;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
The article presents a reprint of a personal narrative depicting the author's desire to be a comic strip artist, taken from the book "Outrageous Behaviour," written by the author, illustrated by David Saracino.
- Who Am I? Rhine, Julia // Teen Ink;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p28
This article presents a narrative of how the author wants to be a writer. She values honesty, commitment, scholarship and kindness. She does not know how she feels about the death penalty, she has mixed feelings about religion and she does not know what she thinks about a cashless society. She...