- An Education. // Vogue;Jul2011, Vol. 201 Issue 7, p52
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences at the summer session of a college preparatory boarding school called Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts which introduced her to the opportunities in life and enabled her to discover her true calling.
- Quiche, Tornadoes, and The Print Media. Couture, Jon // 21st Century;Apr98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explore how the author was able to decide that he wants to be a writer for a newspaper or magazine.
- Full Circle. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working in the foodservice industry.
- A Hard Day's Night. Loomis, Susan Herrmann // France Today;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of running a food services business in Brionne, Normandy.
- What If Quiznos Were Run Like Health Care? Laird, Timothy // Family Practice Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing a food restaurant closed after installing new computer systems and raised the prices of food and drinks.
- Hong Kong's Secret Tables. SCHOENFELD, BRUCE // Forbes Asia;Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting several private kitchens in Hong Kong, China.
- Fast Food: American junk meets desi funk. // India Today;11/15/2010, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with Indianized American fast food.
- MY GREATEST AMBITION. LURIE, MORRIS // Cricket;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p20
The article presents a reprint of a personal narrative depicting the author's desire to be a comic strip artist, taken from the book "Outrageous Behaviour," written by the author, illustrated by David Saracino.
- When I Grow Up. Stehno, Tom // Teen Ink;Jan2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p14
The author relates his dreams and ambitions. According to the author, he dreamed of becoming Superman when he was six years old. He also dreamed of becoming a professional ping-pong player and an astronaut, until he realized that he needed a plan that was relative to society's norm. Now, the...