New Purge System Removes Excess Oil From Refrigerant, Restores Efficiency
- Charge-protection system helps prevent major loss. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/20/98, Vol. 204 Issue 12, p8
Introduces Redi/Controls Inc.'s SavAll II, a refrigerant charge-protection system for low pressure centifugal chillers. Function of the patent-pending product; Location for the installation of SavAll II; Description of the product.
- "Redi-Purge" Model HPP-3 High Pressure Refrigerant Non-Condensable Purgers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p28
The article features the Redi-Purge HPP-3 high pressure refrigerants and offers information its availability and applicability, manufactured by RediControls Inc.
- Bosch Is Bullish on DI. // Automotive Design & Production;Jul2014, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses the focus of Robert Bosch GmbH on supplying direct injection systems. Topics covered include the efforts of the company to supply 9 million direct injection systems worldwide in 2015. Also mentioned is the leadership of the company in the U.S. automobile market and Chinese...
- Charging systems. McGuffie, Deborah // Fleet Owner;Jun2002, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p68
Provides information on the electrical power requirement followed by heavy-duty trucks. Discussion on the improvement of the fuel economy; Stereo, satellite equipment and diesel engine designed by Robert Bosch Corp.; Functions of the brushless alternator model of Denso Sales of California;...
- buyers guide - refrigeration. // Tech Trader;Oct2011, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p24
The article offers a preview of several refrigerators including Bottom Mount BW465X from Panasonic Corp., French Door SRF801GDLS from Samsung Group, and French Door Fridge/Freezer KFN91PJ10A from Robert Bosch GmbH.
- whitegoods watch. // Appliance Retailer;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p14
The article offers business news briefs. Robert Bosch GmbH has launched its French Door Fridge segment. Miele ANZ has reported a 10 percent growth in sales during 2011 when compared to the last year. Samsung Group is set to launch its new Internet fridge which will feature an in-built Wi-Fi and...
- Automotive Industries spoke to Christoph K 1/4bel, President of Bosch Automotive Electronics. Case, Lenny // Automotive Industries;Nov2008, Vol. 188 Issue 11, p5
An interview with Christoph KÃ¼bel, president of the Automotive Electronics division of Robert Bosch GmbH is presented. KÃ¼bel mentions that the ongoing carbon dioxide (CO2) discussion has urged the request for control electronics that helps reduce CO2 emissions and fuel consumption of...
- Trends in automotive microelectronics. Case, Lenny // Automotive Industries;Nov2008, Vol. 188 Issue 11, p25
An interview with Christoph KÃ¼bel, president of the Automotive Electronics division of Robert Bosch GmbH, is presented. KÃ¼bel mentions that the ongoing carbon dioxide (CO2) discussion has aroused the need for electronics that help reduce CO2 emissions and fuel consumption of vehicles. He...
- 100 years of Bosch starters. // Motor Equipment News;Sep2014, p12
The article reflects on the introduction by automotive component supplier Bosch of its first electric start motor for vehicles in 1914. It offers a brief history of the electric start motor including the idea of engineer Gottlob Honold to use such motor for starting engines, initial demand from...