- Meetings & Shows. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p16
A calendar of international events related to heating and ventilation industry is presented including the ABMA Annual Meeting on January 16 to 19, 2009 in Florida, the AICARR International Conference on October 8 to 9, 2010 in Rome, Italy, and the Mostra Convegno EXPOCOMFORT on March 23 to 27,...
- Calendar. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2010, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p20
A calendar of events related to the heating, piping, and air conditioning industry from May to December 2010 is presented including the 2010 National Issues Conference on May 3 to 5 in Washington D.C., the Buildex Chicago event on June 14 to 16 in Chicago, Illinois, and the World Energy...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Engineered Systems;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a calendar of events related to engineered systems worldwide from October to November 2006. The 51st Annual Meeting of the Air Movement and Control Association International will be held in Santa Barbara, California on October 20-23, 2006. The Greenbuild International...
- calendar. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Feb2009, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p18
A calendar of events for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry in the U.S., including the Hydraulic Institute 2009 Annual Meeting, the MCAA 2009 Convention and the HVAC Excellence National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference.
- AHR Expo breezes into The Big Apple. // Plant Engineering;Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p64
The article provides information on the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition to be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York from January 22 to January 24, 2008. The event will feature over 1,800 exhibitors who will display their latest heating and ventilation...
- Meetings & Shows. // ASHRAE Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p29
Presents a calendar of events that lists meetings and conferences by trade and professional organizations in the heating and ventilation industry in the United States from March 2004 to October 2005.
- Calendar of Events. // Engineered Systems;Mar2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p8
The article presents a calendar of events related to the heating and ventilation industry, to be held in March 2007. The Spring Building Automation Conference to be held in Baltimore, Maryland, from March 21-22. The National Facilities Management and Technology Conference and Exposition will be...
- calendar. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p25
Presents a calendar of events in the plumbing, heating and cooling industry for July to October 2006. Quality Service Contractors Power Meeting XXV in San Antonio, Texas; Grandy & Associates Basic Business BootCamp in Owensboro, Kentuckey; Plumbin-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association North...
- High Performance HVAC: What Builders & Contractors Need to Know. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;Dec2013, p8
The article invites readers to a three-hour session on high performance heat, ventilation & air conditioning (HVAC) design and installation.