- CRASHING THROUGH THE TYPE. // Eye (0960779X);Winter2011, Vol. 21 Issue 82, p37
In a personal narrative, the graphic designer Nigel Holmes recalls working as the graphics director for "Time" magazine during the 1970s.
- Pictorial Maps. Treib, Marc // Print;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p122
The article reviews the book "Pictorial Maps," by Nigel Holmes.
- Vision systems offer options for auto-part inspection. Holmes, Nigel // Vision Systems Design;Dec2005, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p11
This article presents an interview with Nigel Holmes, head of the Sensors and Signal Processing Group at Southfield, Michigan-based Federal-Mogul Corp. In the interview, Holmes cited the types of problems he sees at vision system to overcome in manufacturing. He also mentions the benefits and...
- Gemini binding spend to 'boost productivity.'. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);6/12/2008, p16
The article reports that Gemini Press Group has signed for a Wohlenberg City 6000E binding line at the Drupa exhibition. The company, based in Sussex, England, plans to increase the capacity and cut set-up times of its binding operation. According to Nigel Holmes, group managing director of the...
- New role for winning team. // Vending International;Jan2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the promotion of Nigel Holmes into the senior post of Integer, to oversee its innovative vending options particularly the Cafï¿½ Joe. Holmes promotion is stated to be a part of the company's development of its client service management. Detailed information about...
- TIME CHARTS. Guilfoyle, J. Roger // Print;Sep/Oct82, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p35
The article features the drawing of "Time" magazine art director Nigel Holmes. Most of the statistical data presented in the magazine have been clarified and represented by Holmes through his graphic art. Holmes specializes in taking figures and facts from line graphs and bar charts. Holmes has...
- Distributed vision systems inspect spark plugs. Wilson, Andrew // Vision Systems Design;Oct2010, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the presentation made by Nigel Holmes, vision systems development manager at Federal Mogul, at National InstrumentsWeek 2010. Holmes highlighted the need for distributed machine vision systems and how to justify the costs. He shared how the inspection of Champion brand...
- Rivers: A natural and not so natural history. Hawley, Duncan // Geography;Summer2015, p120
No abstract available.
- Designer's Guide to Creating Charts & Diagrams. Reese, Teresa // Print;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p316
The article reviews the book "Designer's Guide to Creating Charts & Diagrams," by Nigel Holmes.