- Reichhold and BIP join in strategic alliance. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan1997, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p16
States that the Reichhold Chemicals Incorporated and BIP Limited have formed a strategic alliance. Purpose of the alliance; Uses of the alliance in producing the product at the BIP Oldburry plant in the United Kingdom.
- On the move. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb98, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p57
Announces the appointment of Allan Bracey as financial manager at three manufacturing businesses of BIP Ltd. in Great Britain. Background on career.
- U.K. resin maker up for sale? Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;8/30/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 8, p23
Reports on speculations that Oldbury, England-based specialty resin producer, BIP is for sale as a result of restructuring at its parent company, Manchester-based automotive parts and friction materials conglomerate, T&N. Likely buyers; Existing BIP businesses; Major BIP products; T&N plans to...
- Reichhold, BIP swap resin businesses. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p5
Reports on the agreement between Reichhold and Britain-based BIP company. Details on the deal; Benefit of the deal to Reichhold.
- Reichhold to acquire BIP's UPR unit in exchange for amino coatings resins. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/15/98, Vol. 253 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the plans of Reichhold Chemicals Inc. to acquire the unsaturated polyester business of BIP Ltd. in exchange for Reichhold's amino coatings resins business in Brazil, Mexico and the United States. Terms of agreement; Exclusion of production facilities in the transaction.
- IN BRIEF... // Product Finishing;Mar2001, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p2
Presents a news roundup pertaining the product finishing and surface treatment industry, as of March 2001. PMG Group's purchase of the Great Britain and Ireland distribution rights of the Flo King system to ensure continuity of supply; Chances for inclusion of resins manufacturer BIP in the West...
- Cytec to acquire BIP Ltd. amino resins business. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p22
Reports that Cytec Industries Inc. announced a definitive agreement to acquire the amino coating resins business of BIP Ltd.
- Amino resins jv in Indonesia. // Chemical Business;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p82
Reports that Britain-based BIP and Indonesia's Propan Raya have entered a joint venture agreement in which BIP holds the majority stake. Production of amino resins for coatings, paper and textile sectors in Indonesia; Estimated cost of the investment; Schedule for the manufacturing to begin;...
- Advent International buys BIP Plastics businesses from T&N. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;10/4/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 12, p21
Reports that Boston, Massachusetts-based venture capitalists, Advent International agreed to buy Oldbury, England-based plastics and resins group, BIP from Manchester, England-based auto components and engineering concern, T&N. Advent plans for BIP; Decentralization of BIP into several business...