- Computer-aided drafting: A business management software. McKew, Howard // Engineered Systems;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
No abstract available.
- Shoots of collaboration. // Design Engineering;Dec2001, p6
Highlights the results of a survey of mechanical engineering CAD/CAM user sites on how they share information internally and with other parties. Use of an intranet site for internal collaboration on design work; Use of intranet site for communication other project information.
- Ovation Spruces Up PowerPoint Shows. Perenson, Melissa J. // PCWorld;Feb2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p65
The article reviews the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software Ovation from Serious Magic.
- Good news for toolmakers. // Metalworking Production;Mar2004, Vol. 148 Issue 3, pC8
Describes trends and developments in the use and applications of CAD/CAM systems in industrial manufacturing processes. Design of graphics and improvements to both modelling and machining using the Toolmaker V11 CADCAM software; Technical implications of re-engineering customer's design data to...
- Efficiency Wins Work. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Feb2008, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p16
The article discusses the advantages of CAD/CAM program to Jerry Piesch, the owner of Innovative Alloy. The company has Fadal machines and a Haas SL20 turning machine used to produce aftermarket motorcycle parts, catalytic converter dies, castings, and even guitar parts. The CAD software saves...
- In brief. // Accountancy;Feb1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1158, p132
Presents news briefs about computer software as of February 1990. Features of the Timecharge system; Design of the Workforce Human Resource Management System; Specifications of the Access Bookkeeper from Oyster.
- Ucamco Launches New PCB CAM Productivity Enhancement Service. // CircuiTree;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p8
The article introduces the new online printed circuits board (PCB) computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) productivity service of Ucamco. The service is based on advanced remote-access software, which is used to support engineers to secure access to a customer's workstation anywhere worldwide. The...
- NVH, DYNAMICS, AND OPTIMIZATION IMPROVED IN FEA. // Machine Design;9/4/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 17, p92
Presents information on MSC.Nastran 2004 computer software from MSC.Software. Improvements in the software; Features; Applications of the software.
- Computer Numeric Controls Revisited. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Feb2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p44
Focuses on the rapid changes in computer numeric controls (CNC) due to the widespread availability of new computer technology. Capabilities of CNC; Features of on-board software-driven that can provide information to run CNC machines efficiently; Role of computer aided manufacturing in...