Renovations celebrate firm's centenary
- Orchard brings rich pickings. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p3
Reports the living and dining room collection of McDonagh's Orchard in Great Britain. Components of the products; Increase in demand for traditional cabinet furniture; Variety of styles of the Charlotte range.
- NEC return for Mc Donagh. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p1
Reports on the plans of furniture company McDonagh to participate in the Furniture Show in January 2001 after two years of absence.
- Beds. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p12
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Features of the Select bedstead by McDonagh company; Presentation of the ten-piece bedstead collection in European white oak by Wood Bros. Furniture Ltd.; Offer of three styles of the Element storage bed by Jay-Be company.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p10
Highlights furniture available in various retail stores as of August 27, 2004. Console table from Chelsom; Sideboard from McDonagh; Bedstead from Marshall and Stewart.
- Moving image. Davies, Shaun // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p44
The article presents the opinion of the author on brochures for furniture industry retailing. The author says that for promotion of an ideal business there should be three brochures to produce. He says that most of the promotion budgets do not allow to make more than one brochure. The author...
- McDonagh sells design rights. // Cabinet Maker;1/19/2007, Issue 5521, p4
The article reports that McDonagh in Great Britain sold its design rights to Northern Irish furniture company McNally and Findlay. According to Dermot McNally partner of McNally and Findlay, the transition of business after the purchase of design rights is hard to guarantee because of several...