- CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p77
A list of the top charitable organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of paid employees is presented, including Opportunity Village, Goodwill of Southern Nevada, and Nevada Cancer Institute.
- Charitable Organizations. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p15
A chart is presented that lists the largest charitable organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada as of November 2006.
- Business funding. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p93
Reports the expansion of Technology New Zealand as a dollar fund aimed at helping businesses in developing technology. Involvement of funding programs; Inquiries from several business organizations; Advantage of the program; Role of the Foundation for Research, Science and Technology.
- Foundation provides emergency assistance to Alzheimer's families. // Aging;1992, Issue 363/364, p3
Reports that Alzheimer's patients and their family caregivers can receive grants of up to $500 for emergency expenses through a family relief program funded by the American Health Assistance Foundation. The grants are awarded to applicants who have depleted other means of paying for care and...
- A scientific success story. White, Robert // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p42
Reports that the Science Alberta Foundation (SAF), which has helped hundreds of thousands of Albertans learn more about specialties vital to an evolving provincial economy, may disappear unless it can come up with $3 million dollars by the end of March. Need for the educational foundation; When...
- One-on-one. // Advocate;10/31/95, Issue 693, p31
Explains an affordable way of setting up a charitable gift fund in the United States. Tax-deductible contributions that donors can make to a fund; Individuals and small groups' pooling of their resources to create a private foundation without high cost; Community trusts' sponsorship of funds in...
- NBEF news. // Bowhunter;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p88
Announces the National Bowhunter Education Foundation's (NBEF) acceptance of orders and credit card payments over the phone for its educational materials. Location of the NBEF headquarters; Addition of Neil Summers to the NBEF's Advisory Board; Contact information.
- Numbers game. // CA Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p7
Presents the percentages of the amount of money donated on an annual basis to charity organizations. Amount of money donated to charity which is claimed by tax returns; Average number of registered charities located in Canada.
- The KPM-Genie connection. // CA Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p9
Announces that voting is taking place for the annual Genie Awards with emphasis on its effect on KPMG partner Benny Lobo and his staff. Reference to the awards being presented on national television at the 18th Genie Gala in Toronto Ontario on December 14, 1997; Person to whom Lobo can reveal...