'Damages' Could Be Headed to DirecTV
- DirecTV pays out for 'Damages' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;7/20/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the exclusive rights of DirectTv Inc. for the broadcasting of the television program series "Damages."
- DirecTV's 'Premium' Twist to '101' // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p20
An interview with DirecTV Inc. executive vice president (VP) of content strategy and development Derek Chang is presented. When asked about the reasons why he decides to change the name of the 101 Network, he refers that it never articulated what it meant with their customers. He says that the...
- CABLE NETS FIRE UP SUMMER BLITZ. Owen, Rob // Daily Variety;6/30/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 62, p16
The article offers information on the summer television (TV) program offerings from various cable networks in the U.S. in July 2011. It says that SyFy will have the "Alpha" TV series premier that will join its "Eureka" and "Warehouse 13" TV series during Monday nights starting on July 11. It...
- 'Damages' awarded to two '24' veterans. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Reiko Aylesworth and Sarah Wynter have joined the cast of FX's thriller television program "Damages."
- DirecTV liable for 'Damages'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;7/20/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 29, p6
The article provides information on the rating of DirectTV's FX made drama "Damages."
- Low ratings ding 'Damages' future. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;4/13/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the factors that cause the discontinuation of the television series "Damages."
- DON'T MESS WITH PATTY! // People;2/1/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p38
The article previews the legal thriller television program "Damages," starring Glenn Close.
- LEGALLY DEAD-OR ALIVE? Chi, Paul // People;7/23/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p38
The article presents answers from actress Rose Byrne on questions related to her role in the television program "Damages," such as the future of her character, her persuasive skills, and her relationships with her fans.
- DirecTV slates final 'Damages' // Daily Variety;4/19/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 13, p6
The article previews the fifth and final season of the television (TV) program "Damages" at the Audience Network of Direct TV Inc., starring Ryan Phillippe, Janet McTeer, and John Hannah, which will premiere on July 11, 2012.