Pay Bumps for Burke, Rutledge
- SUN SETS ON WESTERN. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/08/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the final Western Show of the cable television industry as of December 2003. Issues discussed in the show which include sports programming cost; Cable executives in the opening session of the show such as Brian Roberts, CEO of Comcast Corp. and Tom Rutledge of Cable Systems Corp.;...
- Making sense of the executive compensation list. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/27/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 31, p5B
The article explores why the top executives of Cable Systems Corp. were among the highest-paid public company executives in Long Island, New York. It cites that the high compensation of the executives, which are James L. Dolan, Charles F. Dolan, Hank J. Ratner and Thomas Rutledge, is a result of...
- Former TWC Exec Rutledge Resurfaces at Cablevision. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1
Reports the appointment of former Time Warner Cable executive Tom Rutledge as president of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the United States. Impact of the hiring of Rutledge on the operation of Cablevision; Confidence of analysts on the capabilities of Rutledge; Job responsibilities of the...
- 'The Coolest Job in Cable.' Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p44
Profiles Tom Rutledge, president of Cablevision Systems Corp. Career background of Rutledge; Responsibilities of Rutledge; Plans of Rutledge for the company.
- Rutledge gets a new home. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/7/2001, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the hiring of Tom Rutledge to take charge of Cablevision Systems Corp. cable operation in New York, New York. Career background of Rutledge; Job responsibility in Cablevision; Excitement of Rutledge to work in Cablevision.
- Cablevision Getting Fulfillment. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses the growth potential of Cablevision Systems Corp., the fifth-largest cable company in the U.S., according to the author. Company chief operating officer Tom Rutledge states that the company has been doing good with its online selling and emphasizes that the service could be...
- Abrupt exit for cable vet. // Daily Variety;12/16/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 53, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Tom Rutledge as chef operating officer of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp., in which Rutledge is considered to be one of the most prominent executives in cable industry.
- Decline of DVDs Is a Cable Opportunity to Open Windows. Arlen, Gary // Multichannel News;6/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the statement of Comcast Corp. chief operating officer (CFO) Steve Burke regarding the decline of videodisc (DVD) business which can create an opportunity in the cable industry by providing digital sell-through and video on demand.
- Dolanâ€™s Cablevision unplugged. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;1/9/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p0003
The article discusses the criticisms on how James Dolan run the Cablevision Systems Corp. It says that Dolan was blamed for the Madison Square Garden Inc.'s (MSG) decision to pull out its feed due to issues concerning license fees. It also mentions that Cablevision Systems Corp.'s cash flow...