- Zane. // AdMedia;Sep99, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p16
Profiles Music Television (MTV) show host Zane Lowe. Origin of his talents as a presenter and an interviewer; Challenges encountered before becoming a television host; Personal and professional characteristics.
- Women rule WB's fall development. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;1/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p9
Looks at Warner Brothers (WB) Television Network's 1997 Fall schedule for their television programs. Programs with women as leading roles; Kids' WB announcement of airing cartoon programs on `The Cartoon Network'; Information on programs which have female actresses to be released by WB.
- Trippin' Down TV's Memory Lane. Torpey-Kemph, Anne; Berman, Marc // MediaWeek;05/07/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p58
Focuses on the anniversary celebration of the cable television (TV) network TV Land at the Altman Building in New York City. TV personalities who attended the celebration; Views of several TV personalities regarding TV programs.
- SCREENGRAB. Rubino, Lindsay // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 42, p3
The article reports that CBS Television Network will let its television personalities to take over its social media web site for the Social Sweep Week through November 11, 2011.
- Lynne Russell adds a kick to news and life. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p62
Profiles Cable News Network news anchor Lynne Russell. Russell's off-camera job as a private investigator; Comments on her responsibilities as a journalist; Russell's longevity at CNN; Comments on the role of her sex appeal in her popularity.
- REGIS & RYAN. // Entertainment Weekly;12/2/2005, Issue 852, p67
The section reports on the switch of television networks done by U.S. television personalities Ryan Seacrest and Regis Philbin.
- Channel surfing... // Variety;07/20/98, Vol. 371 Issue 10, p20
Presents information on some television personalities and their television programs. Marv Albert's deal with the Madison Square Garden cable network to host its nightly local `MSG Sports Desk'; Charles Grodin's launching of a weekly show on MSNBC channel; Chris Rock's deal with HBO company.
- Meeting your delivery commitments. Rose, Scott // TVB Europe;Feb2012, p30
The article discusses the important factors for achieving a successful integrated playout system. It states that the focus of playout, as it becomes more integrated, is shifting to upstream process with preparation and content reception that represents the challenges faced by television...
- Compreender e ultrapassar as dificuldades de avaliaÃ§Ã£o acadÃ©mica da qualidade da televisÃ£o. Torres, Eduardo Cintra // Estudos em Jornalismo e MÃdia;jul-dez2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p304
The difficulties of evaluating TV quality are undeniable: TV is a cultural industry with a gigantic output, strong national character, different institutional formats (public service, broadcast, cable, satellite, internet) and an omniparous vocation in creating all kind of contents. Academic...