- Failed laparoscopic clip sterilisation. Kenney, A.; de Vere, R.D.; Jass, J.R. // British Medical Journal;9/1/1979, Vol. 2 Issue 6189, p526
Examines the incidence of laparoscopic clip sterilization failure in Great Britain. Shrinkage of the lumen during the preparation of the specimen; Consideration between the effectiveness of laparoscopic clip sterilization and laparoscopic tubal electrocoagulation; Proper application of clips in...
- Outpatient laparoscopic sterilisation. Brash, B.H. // British Medical Journal;6/5/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6022, p1376
Evaluates the efficacy of outpatient laparoscopic sterilization. Increase in the demand for female sterilization; Variations in the incidence of failed laparoscopy; Suggestion to eliminate laparoscopic failures.
- Reliability and reversibility of female sterilisation. // British Medical Journal;12/23/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6154, p1734
Focuses on the reliability and reversibility of female sterilization in Great Britain. Failure rate of Pomeroy operation; Requirement for the technique of laparoscopy; Use of various occlusive devices.
- Role of Assisted Reproductive Technologies in the Treatment of Unexplained Infertility. Mercan, Ramazan; Sertac, Aycan; Urman, Bulent // Reproductive Technologies;Nov2001, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p288
The etiology of infertility remains unexplained in a major proportion of couples presenting to fertility clinics. The proportion of couples with unexplained infertility is related to the extent of diagnostic tests performed to uncover the cause of childlessness. Semen analysis, noninvasive...
- Follicular Phase LH and Estradiol Levels are Temporarily Altered by Laparoscopic Sterilization. Timonen, Susanna // Fertility Weekly;5/20/2002, p11
Reports on the efficacy of laparoscopic sterilization with a Hulka or Filshie clip in changing ovarian function. Increase of follicular phase estradiol levels; Assessment of aberrations of menstrual function; Regulation of hypothalmic-pituitary-ovarian axis.
- Ovariectomy vs. ovariohysterectomy in small-animal practice. Syrcle, Jason // Veterinary Medicine;Jun2012, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p250
The article offers information on the practice of ovariectomy (OVE) and ovariohysterectomy (OVH) in vetenary medicine. It states that OVH has been as accepted standard of care for female sterilization here in the U.S. It mentions that results from recent studies in dogs have shown an apparent...
- Tubal Sterilization in the United States, 1994-1996. MacKay, Andrea P.; Kieke Jr., Burney A.; Koonin, Lisa M.; Beattie, Karen // Family Planning Perspectives;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p161
Conclusions: Outpatient tubal sterilizations and procedures using laparoscopy have increased substantially since the last comprehensive analysis of tubal sterilization in 1987, an indication of the effect of technical advances on the provision of this service. Continued surveillance of both...
- Reproductive surgery/Female. // Human Reproduction;Jun2003 Supplement 1, Vol. 18, p53
The article presents abstracts of female reproductive surgery research. They include "Adhesion-related readmissions following gynaecological laparoscopy or gynaecological laparotomy in Scotland: An epidemiological study of 24046 patients," "The use of epigastric vessels to vascularize fresh and...
- VI. Fertilidad postobstrucciÃ³n tubÃ¡rica. // Ginecologia y Obstetricia de Mexico;nov2011, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p719
No abstract available.