PEOPLE AND POSTS
- Carnage as Addleshaws and Coffin Mew tie at Law Rocks. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/23/2015, p1
The article focuses on the fundraising concert Law Rock in London, England in October 2015 in which there was a tie between Clover and AG/DG bands of law firms Coffin Mew and Addleshaw Goddard respectively.
- Good afternoon, Madamâ€¦. // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/20/2012, p5
The article reports that Coffin Mew LLP hired secret shopping service to call the company's staff under the disguise of clients in Great Britain. It mentions that the mystery shopping company pranks the competitors of the firm. It mentions that the prank system was inspired by the television...
- Coffin Mew asks mystery shoppers to rate service. Burton, Lucy // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/20/2012, p10
The article reports on the mystery shopping service started by Coffin Mew LLP to improve the experience of clients and benchmark the company against competitors in Great Britain. According to Ray Cobb, commercial director the next level is to analyze the way clients buy legal services. It...
- Coffin Mew's social housing team goes to Capsticks. Waller-Davies, Becky // Lawyer (Online Edition);3/22/2013, p5
The article focuses on the acquisition of law firm, Coffin Mew LLP's social housing team by Capsticks Solicitors LLP, a specialist health and social care law firm. It presents the views of Miles Brown, Coffin Mew LLP's managing partner, regarding the acquisition of social housing as it helps in...
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...
- New Products. // Employee Benefit News;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Presents products launched for employees in the U.S. as of April 2003. Focus of the designation, Compensation Management Specialist developed by the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Program; Resources introduced by CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services; Action taken by Charles Schwab...
- Trust slips away. Lucia, Al // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Offers advice for executives on how to rebuild employee trust. Importance of trying more candor and honesty; Need to address deficiencies in performance; Offering of individual development.
- Human resources. Parmenter, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p62
Questions whether the functions of human resources (HR) individuals are needed, highlighting some of the consequences of depleting human resources. Functions of HR; Effective ways which HR practitioners have for recruiting employees; What the possible consequences of removing an internal HR...
- Australian HR professionals identify their key challenges. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Oct97 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 76, p9
Focuses on issues in human resource management cited by large Australian organizations as their key challenges in 1997. Organizational restructuring/cultural change as the business priority for 1997; Learning and development; Performance management; Succession planning.