- Numbers of the month. // Works Management;Mar2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p7
Statistics are presented on the percentage of manufacturers which report hikes in energy bills, the amount of increase in lending to small/medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) under the deal of the government and major banks, and the number of engineers that JCB wants to be recruited for its sites in...
- 2007 IW/MPI Census: Who's Using CAD, CAE? // Industry Week/IW;Nov2007, Vol. 256 Issue 11, p53
The article presents statistics on the percentage of manufacturers using computer-aided design (CAD) or computer-aided engineering (CAE) including all firms, less than 100 employees and 100 to 249 employees.
- 0.4%. // Business NH Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p54
The article presents statistics on the expected annual rate in the increase of manufacturing jobs in New Hampshire between 2010 and 2015.
- By The Numbers: Small and Midsize Headaches. // Industry Week/IW;Apr2008, Vol. 257 Issue 4, p22
The article presents statistics on the top concerns of small and midsize manufacturing companies, which include raw materials and labor costs.
- Manufacturing Employment by Minnesota County, Second Quarter 2013. Vilsack, Rachel // Minnesota Employment Review;Feb2014, p5
A graphic representation depicting the percentage of manufacturing employment in various counties of Minnesota including Watonwan County, Waseca County and Nicollet County for the second quarter of 2013 is given.
- Untitled. // Works Management;Oct97, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p13
The article presents statistics on the rate of improving the manufacturing performance in Great Britain.
- Semiconductor equipment book-to-bill. // Test & Measurement World;Jun2008, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p19
The article presents statistics on the number of orders and book-to-bill ratio by North American equipment manufacturers.
- Aerospace pay soars. // Works Management;Apr2003, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p11
Focuses on the result of the survey on issues related to the wages of professionals within the engineering and manufacturing sector in Great Britain. Demonstration of the aerospace sector as the highest-paying sector among engineering and manufacturing firms; Median pay for senior engineers;...
- Events diary. // Works Management;Jul2012, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information on several events related to manufacturing industry for 2012 in England including the Best Factory Awards to be held on September 28 in London, the Engineering Design Show on October 10-11 in Coventry, and the Works Management Manufacturing Conference (WMMC) on...