Use of the internet as a source of health information by Spanish adolescents
- Web filters throw out the Good with the Bad. // Marketing Health Services;Spring2003, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses a study conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation on the effects of Internet browsing filters on sexual health information. Internet filters with high levels of restriction intended to prevent teenagers from viewing pornography can also prevent them from accessing sexual...
- NETLINES. Brown, Harry // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/14/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7597, p800
The article reports on medical information websites that are available to and useful for primary care physicians. A discussion of the purpose, contents and navigation of websites which have been created by several medical organizations, including the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in...
- Medi-spa news service. // Massage Magazine;Jun2006, Issue 122, p43
The article evaluates the web site MedSpaPress, www.medspapress.com for health care professionals seeking news about medical spas.
- Amerinet web-based tools strengthens providers financial performance. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Mar2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
The article reviews the Total Spend Management Web site of Amerinet for healthcare providers, available at www.amerinet-gpol.com/amerinet.aspx.
- WEBWISE. Kelly, Daniel // Nursing Standard;9/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p30
The article reviews the DIPEx Web site, www.dipex.org, which provides useful information and details of personal experiences related to cancer, heart diseases, mental illness, immunization and pregnancy.
- WEBWISE. Gormley-Fleming, Liz // Nursing Standard;3/28/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p30
The article reviews the Web site Serious hazards of Transfusion from the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency.
- WEBWISE. Gormley-Fleming, Liz // Nursing Standard;9/19/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p30
The article reviews the Web site meningitis and meningococcal disease from the Meningitis Trust.
- WEBWISE. // Nursing Standard;8/30/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p30
The article reviews the web site Safer Health Care from the partnership between the National Patient Safety, BMJ Publishing Group and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- WEBWISE. Price, Bob // Nursing Standard;3/7/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p30
The article reviews the web site www.hearing-voices.org from Hearing Voices Network.