Two Colorado Charter Schools Plan New 'Corridors' for Students
- Hard-Princeton Rivalry Continues With $92M Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p3
Reports on the plan of the Harvard University to sell its variable-rate demand bonds in the U.S. Reasons for using the housing revenue bond structure; Selection of the RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. to underwrite ths sale; Contract enterered by the company with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- University of Mass. Deal Backed by Ambac, Not the State. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p4
Reports that the University of Massachusetts Building Authority will sell bonds on behalf of the University of Massachusetts. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond sale.
- Construction Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p31
Reports on the approval of the sale of bonds by Idaho State University for the Rendezvous Center Project in Idaho.
- Back-to-Back Sales on Tap for Texas University Systems. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p36
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System and Texas A and M University System for revenue bonds sale. Conditions guiding public universities sale of revenue bonds as provided by law; Sources of university financing; Uses of the sales proceeds.
- Outside developers can help rein in school housing debt. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;03/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30605, p1
Focuses on the use of off-balance-sheet financing by colleges and universities in the United States. Reasons of companies for using the approach; Universities issuing revenue bonds for various construction projects; Importance of off-balance-sheet financing to the university's ability to...
- Illinois Universities Can Borrow Against Aid. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33334, p4
The article reports on a newly approved power to borrow bill that will require Illinois' state universities to have sufficient liquidity to meet their fiscal obligations.
- Calif. University System to Diversify Sources for $175M Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p3
Reports on the plan of the California State University System to issue revenue bonds secured by a consolidated net pledge of several revenue streams. Schedule of the pricing of the bonds; Securitization of the debt by gross fee revenues; Introduction of the cross-collateralization of revenue...
- College of New Jersey Downgraded by S&P in Advance of Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p39
Reports the revenue bond sale of the College of New Jersey. Increase of school debt; Decline of the standard rating; Construction of school buildings.
- Trio of Illinois Universities plan sales to renovate, expand campus facilities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/15/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30683, p3
Discusses the bond sales involving three Illinois universities. Decision of the University of Illinois Board of Trustees to sell certificates of participation (COP) to finance several utility-related project; Loyola University of Chicago's effort to put together a medium-term note deal; DePaul...