Corruption Still The Major Drag
- Key Sector Data Tables. // Cambodia Country Review;2001/2002, p34
Provides statistical description of key economic sectors in Cambodia from 1996 to 2000. Production of primary crops and meat in the agriculture and food industries; World agriculture prices; Agricultural exports and imports.
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW. // Cambodia Country Review;2007, p65
The article presents an economic outlook for Cambodia.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the condition of the political, economic, and business environment in Cambodia for 2010.
- Firm seeking new emerging market mandates. // Pensions & Investments;3/22/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Reports that emerging market investments manager City of London Investment Management is seeking additional investors as of March 22, 1999.
- PROFIT IN ANY DIREXION. Sullivan, JOhn // Investment Advisor;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p42
The article profiles Ed Egilinsky, head of alternative investments at Direxion Funds. It mentions that Egilinsky and Direxion offer investors a unique investment opportunity to gain access to a diverse market, including developed and emerging countries. Egilinsky states that investors should...
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article offers an overview of the business environment, political and economic risk of Cambodia including tourist arrivals in the country, opposition of Sam Rainsy Party members on the handling of voter registration lists, and the impact of rising production costs in China and Vietnam.
- Cambodia: Why Recovery is Unlikely in the Short Term. Irvin, George // European Journal of Development Research;Dec93, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p123
Explores the nature of transition to market economy and democratic polity in Cambodia. Effects of wars and isolation on the economic and social structure; Problems of market transition in centrally planned economies; Weaknesses in the fiscal-financial system; Significance of the stabilization...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Cambodia;1/12/2010, p7
Information on the economy of Cambodia, including its economic policies, industrial output and employment condition, is presented.
- CAMBODIA. Osborne, Milton // Southeast Asian Affairs;2000, p101
Reports on the political and economic status of Cambodia as of 1999. Politicians and political parties who played a major role in Cambodia's political stability; Issue on Khmer Rouge trials; Corruption, scandals and ther Rule of Law in Cambodia; External relations; Economic outlook for...