VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the economic and political conditions of Vietnam. Relation of the country with European Union; Inflation of the country; Problem in the country's foreign investment.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the economic and political conditions in Vietnam. Security threat in the country; Economic growth of the country; Decentralization of the authority which approve the construction of industrial parks.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p6
Reports on economic and political condition of Vietnam as of March 2003. Trial of 155 gangsters accused of murder, gambling, smuggling and bribery in the country; Increase in petrol and diesel prices; Need to fight corruption in the country.
- Country Overview. // Vietnam Country Review;2012, p1
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions in Vietnam including its conquest by the French in 1858, its division into the Communist North and anti-Communist South, and its economic reforms from a planned economy to a market economy in 1986.
- Vietnam. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p812
A country report for Vietnam is presented from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), with topics including economic condition, political structure, and information on its transportation.
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Vietnam in 2010, with details on the criticism of the Human Rights Watch (HRW) for online dissent and imposition of a decree on the reduction of petroleum prices on May 28, 2010.
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the business environment, political and economic risk in Vietnam including the concerns of businesses in labour-intensive industries on a possible labour shortage after the Lunar New Year, the strategic agreement between Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Quoc Cuong...
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
Presents political, economic and business risks face by Vietnam as of April 2003. Political stability of the country; Factors contributing to growth in the country's economy; Significance of economic reforms for the country's economy.
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2005, p11
Analyzes conditions in Vietnam as of January 2004. Comment and analysis on domestic issues; Political situation; International relations.