Hallmark, Martha Make House
- Aping Hollywood. Nashawaty, Chris; Murphy, Maggie // Entertainment Weekly;11/22/96, Issue 354, p12
Discusses a television ad for HBO that involves talking monkeys and uses the name of anthropologist Jane Goodall. A synopsis of the ad; The background of the idea; The cultural significance of it.
- MTV's age spots. Mukherjee, Tiarra // Entertainment Weekly;05/03/96, Issue 325, p11
Focuses on the advertisement for Music Television that is a parody of Courtney Love and Madonna. Features of the ad; David LaChapelle, the ads creator; Reaction from Love and Madonna.
- Chris Boothby was encouraged by ITV's autumn schedule, but wished the BBC had a mention. // Campaign (UK);7/5/2002, Issue 26, p10
Examines the business performance of ITV programme in Great Britain. Emphasis on the lack of imagination against old program schedule; Need to show improvements in performance; Concern on ITV's marketing and relationship with viewers.
- Hallmark to liberate the remote. // Televisual;May2002, p10
Presents information on the advertisement created by creative director Adam Woods for the television network Hallmark. Theme of the television advertisement; Production of the commercial.
- USA clears daytime slate for make-goods. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p12
Discusses plans by USA Network to remove all its daytime advertising inventory off the market for the second and third quarter in 1997 to accommodate make-goods for advertisers. The removal of remaining available time from sales; The underdelivery of the network; The USA problems as surprising...
- Great Day for advertisers at Pax TV. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;08/24/98, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p12
Reports on national broadcast network Pax TV's blending of television advertisements into the editorial content of its two television programs. Presence of sponsored segments within daily television program `Great Day America'; Efforts of Pax founder Bud Paxson to attract a family-friendly niche...
- Media choice. // Campaign;10/24/97, Issue 43, p16
Presents the author's television advertisement of choice from Paramount Comedy Channel in London, England as of October 24, 1997.
- SUMMER OF A LIFETIME. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek New England Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p28
Reports on a commercial launched by Lifetime Television for its summer offerings in 2002. Aim of the campaign; Details on the production of the commercial; Other advertising plans of the television network.
- Top advertisers cut adspend on ITV. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);4/12/2001, p1
Cites figures from Optimedia which found a number of major advertisers to have reduced their spendings on ITV in 2001, contributing to double-digit deflation on the channel. Declines in ITV revenues for the first three months of the year; Advertisers cited in the report; Factors driving the trend.