- TOM HANKS'S PIT STOP. // NW;9/20/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p40
Presents a photograph of Tom Hanks, wearing a shirt soaked in sweat around the area of the underarms.
- Superspy of the Week. // Entertainment Weekly;8/5/2005, Issue 832, p44
Reports on the casting of actor Tom Hanks as the lead character in the motion picture "Da Vinci Code."
- Tom HANKS. // Entertainment Weekly;
Profiles actor and motion picture producer Tom Hanks.
- tom HANKS. Nashawaty, Chris // Entertainment Weekly;02/23/2001, Issue 583/584, p31
Features actor Tom Hanks who was nominated as best actor in the film `Cast Away' for the 2001 Academy Awards in the United States.
- GROUNDED. Daly, Steve; Hanks, Tom // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2004, Issue 770, p32
Interviews actor Tom Hanks on his career.
- The Great American Pop Culture Quiz. // Entertainment Weekly;6/18/2004, Issue 770, p94
Presents a quiz about actor Tom Hanks.
- Tom Tom Club. Weiner, Allison Hope // Entertainment Weekly;6/28/2002, Issue 660/661, p24
Reports on the recognition given by the American Film Institute to actor Tom Hanks at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, California, on June 12, 2002.
- Hanks gets behind the camera in some of his biggest roles. Mendoza, Deirdre // Daily Variety;6/12/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 8, pA5
Highlights the behind the camera participation of actor Tom Hanks in some of his biggest roles. Direction of 'That Thing You Do!'; Co-production of the television series 'From the Earth to the Moon'; Time spent collaborating with writers and directors.
- Working with Hanks. D'Allesandro, Anthony // Daily Variety;6/12/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 8, pA6
Presents the impressions of directors, producers and fellow actors on working with Tom Hanks. Confidence in portraying assigned roles; Preparations made for every film; Attitude off camera.