40 Under Forty
- ITV has weathered the storm but can it still float? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);12/14/2001, Issue 51, p10
Presents the analysis of advertising executives on the situation of ITV in London, England. Lack of change in the ITV situation; Concern about the airtime sales if a merger between Carlton and Granada occurs; Skepticism about the way balance sheets of both conglomerates are being interpreted.
- TeleFutura's Counter Play. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;1/14/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6
Announces the launching of TeleFutura, the second broadcast cable network of Univision. Overview of the network's strategy; Movies that the network will be airing; Sports-themed programs of the network; Variety shows that the network will offer.
- TELEFUTURA CHRISTENED. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;7/31/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 42, p5
Reports that Univision Communications Inc. has chosen Telefutura as the name of its second Spanish-language cable television network.
- Ad Partners Speak Out. Campanelli, David; Davis, Mike; Heftman, Ethan; Ponce, Barbara // Advertising Age;1/31/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p12
The article, part of a special advertising section, presents comments by advertising and marketing executives on the cable television network National Geographic Channel. Executives for media buying services, advertising agencies and the automobile industry firm American Honda Motor Co. discuss...
- Close-Up. Tehrani, James // Electronic Media;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p18
Reports on Jack Bryant's appointment as president of advertising sales and radio ventures group for New York-based cable television network African Heritage Network.
- Spotlight on...Hank Close. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;09/20/99, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p44
Features Hank Close, senior vice president of advertising sales at Comedy Central. Career in advertising; Increase in rating of Comedy Central.
- 40 Under 40. DELAURO, DANIELLE // Advertising Age;1/21/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on advertising executive Danielle DeLauro, discussing her responsibilities as an executive for the trade association Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau.
- ITV schedule arrives but some are left in the dark. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;04/07/2000, Issue 14, p18
Presents the views of four advertising executives on the apparent neglect by ITV network to have a marketing strategy for its revised programming schedule. Initiative of program director David Liddiment; Views expressed by Western broadcast director Colm Feeney; Zenith Media broadcast head Tom...
- UNIVISION IS GUNNING FOR SUPREMACY. Wagner, Kurt // Fortune;9/2/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p41
The article discusses the Univision television company and its president Cesar Conde as of September 2013, focusing on Univision's expansion to include 14 cable and broadcast networks, the challenge of retaining television viewers, and a quote from Conde on the company's growth.