Freightliner partners with Allison to offer driveline packages for vocational trucks
- EOUIPMENT BRIEFS. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, Special section p5
The article offers news briefs related to truck equipment and supplies in the U.S. The California Air Resources Board gave Level 3 Plus verification to Donaldson Inc. for its two new on-road emissions retrofit devices. Freightliner Trucks collaborated with Allison Transmission Inc. to offer...
- Cascadia, Coronado getting Chrome Shop Mafia treatment. // Bulk Transporter;May2010, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p40
The article features Chrome Shop Mafia and the presentation of its tractors the Freightliner Cascadia and the Freightliner Coronado at the 2010 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Kentucky. Melissa Clausen, product marketing director for Freightliner Trucks, highlights the company's...
- Freightliner, McNeilus team for bridge formula mixer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p32
The article reports on the partnership between the firm Freightliner Trucks and McNeilus Cos. to develop a bridge formula mixer chassis for the ready-mix market in the U.S.
- Freightliner, McNeilus collaborate on bridge formula mixer. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the collaboration between Freightliner Trucks and McNeilus Cos. Inc. in developing a new bridge formula mixer chassis.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p22
This section offers news briefs related to the truck transportation industry in the U.S. as of March 2010, which includes the decision of Great Dane Trailers to acquire Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, the concept development agreement signed by Navistar Inc. with Clean Air Power Ltd. to...
- Allison to supply Hino trucks. // Fleet Owner;Jan2012, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p57
The article informs that a multi-year, long-term agreement has been signed between Hino Trucks and Allison Transmission which makes Allison the preferred and exclusive transmission for all current and future Hino conventional trucks sold in the U.S.
- Freightliner Trucks Teams Up With Rolling Strong. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/25/2012, p2
The article reports on a partnership between Freightliner Trucks and the organization Rolling Strong for the 2012 Rolling Strong Driver Wellness Tour, which aims to promote national awareness to U.S. professional drivers. Cascadia trucks to be supplied by Freightliner Trucks to be used as a...
- Freightliner Delivers 25,000th Truck to Schneider National. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/16/2013, p1
The article reports that the trucking company Freightliner Trucks delivered the 25,000th truck to the transportation firm Schneider National Inc., which has been especially designed for the firm with the aerodynamic technology. It focuses on the collaboration between the two firms since 1998 to...
- Trend-setter: Pennington Gas Service becomes the first to use parallel electric hybrid system on propane delivery. Weber, Rick // Bulk Transporter;Aug2009, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p16
The article provides information on the partnership of Pennington Gas Service with Freightliner Trucks and Eaton Corp. Pennington Gas Service developed the Freightliner Business Class M2e Hybrid truck with the aid of Freightliner Trucks and Eaton . Through the combination of the hybrid electric...