A kilt-ful of concerns
- Slow and steady as she goes. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p28
The article discusses the forecast for the U.S. trailer truck industry in 2013. According to the author, the growth that the trailer industry experienced from 2010 to 2012 was not sustainable so it will have to settle for slow and modest improvement, particularly since the housing and...
- Utility's Ocean Trailer Opens New Location in Canada. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/29/2013, p5
The article announces the launch of Canadian trailer specialist Ocean Trailer's new dealership in Delta, British Columbia of May 2013.
- Can manufacturers keep up? WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p28
The article highlights the forecast of FTR Associates president Eric Starks on the truck and trailer industry. He says in 2011, trailer production will reach 180,000. He adds that regulatory activity is affecting trucking productivity. Starks claims that over the next three or four years,...
- Travis appoints Kansas City-area dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p19
The article announces the selection of Premier Truck Trailers of Kansas City, Missouri by Travis Body & Trailer Inc., of Houston as its newest independent dealer. According to the article, Premier serves the metropolitan area of Kansas City, including western Missouri and northeastern Kansas.
- Why Ervin Equipment does things differently from most trailer dealers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2014, p13
The article features truck trailer supplier Ervin Equipment and its unique business model centered on outsourcing part sales to other companies and rendering mobile repair services. Topics discussed include the business model resulted to sales of 7,000 to 8,000 trailers annually, comparison of...
- How the game is changing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p32
An introduction to the Heavy Duty Dialogue 2011 held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 17, 2011 which gathered speakers to identify trends in the truck and trailer industry, is presented.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p53
A calendar of events related to the truck and trailer industry from March to November 2011 is presented, including the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Kentucky, the Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England and Trailer 2011 trade fair in Belgium.
- Alphabetical list of manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2014, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p54
No abstract available.
- ATD Convention & Expo scheduled for 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p82
The article offers information on the 51st annual American Truck Dealers (ATD) Convention & Expo to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana in January 2014.