New shop takes off
- Inland Truck Parts expands in Denton. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/13/2014, p4
The article reports that Inland Truck Parts has relocated to facility in Denton, Texas, which will stock parts inventory for trucks and sports utility vehicles (SUV), among other vehicles.
- Southern Truck relocates; Boccardo retires. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the relocation of the firm Southern Truck to a facility in Phoenix, Arizona and the retirement of its executive Larry Boccardo. The facility features a showroom that displays truck equipment and supplies. Troy Greenmun, who replaced Boccardo, has served several years in...
- Sources for wheel seals. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p110
Presents information on wheel seals for heavy-duty vehicles in the trucking industry. Statistical information on the use of wheel seals in 1996 and 1997; In-depth look at wheel seals and distribution.
- Manufacturers approve PG coolants. // Overdrive;Sep93, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the growing approval of truck manufacturers on the use of propylene glycol. Caterpillar Inc. and Navistar International's endorsement; Alternative to ethylene glycol in engine cooling systems; Environmentally superior; Enhancement of engine performance and reduction of cavitation.
- Head start on the new millennium. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p23
Comments on the ability of the United States trucking industry to adapt to changes. Deregulation of the industry; Effect of emissions requirements to trucking equipment suppliers.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/14/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p9
A correction to a report by the periodical "Journal of Commerce" regarding the implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment electronic truck manifest system in the United States is presented.
- Exxon SmartLube Program Helps Truck Fleets with Extended Service Intervals. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p64
Provides information on the Exxon Smartlube Program, a customized and scientific approach to determine the optimum oil drain intervals of trucking fleet with engine oil products of Exxon Lubricants. Phases of the program; Reason for designing the program.
- Business as Usual. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the changes in the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. Impact of business transition to the economy; Prevalence of firms in managing the fundamentals of the business; Details on the supply and demand of truck equipments in the region.
- National Truck Equipment Association Announces Keynote Speaker, Schedule for Work Truck ShowÂ® 2003. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p15
Announces the keynote speaker for the Work Truck Show 2003 and 39th Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of exhibitors for the show; Purpose of the event; Lists of attendees.