Bendix CVS divests fan drive business
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems purchases technologies from Iteris. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p22
The article reports on the acquisition of the select assets from Iteris Inc., including the SafetyDirect and the AutoVue lane departure warning system, by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, a member of the Knorr-Bremse Group,
- Iteris Shoes for IP After Sale of Vehicle-Sensor Line. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;8/8/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p14
The article reports on the sale of Santa Ana, California-based Iteris Inc.'s vehicle-sensor business for 14 million dollars plus potential earnouts and royalties to Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p22
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. commercial carrier industry, including the launch of the first commercial truck line for India by Navistar, the completion of the sale of Bendix Commercial Vehicle's fan drive/clutch business and related assets to Kit Masters Inc., and the agreement of...
- Bendix offers SmarTire TPMS discount. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the discount offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC on its SmartTire Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) taking effect during the first quarter of 2010 and ends on March 31, 2010.
- Bendix reaches 1-million milestone for ABs-6 truck systems. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has reached a milestone with the delivery of its millionth Bendix ABS-6 antilock braking system for trucks.
- Bendix unit to focus on remanufacturing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p42
The article reports on the introduction of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's new business unit solely focused on remanufacturing.
- BENDIX LAUNCHES NEW LININGS AND PADS. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p90
The article evaluates the Protrans disc brake pads from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Bendix opens expanded distribution center. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p43
The article reports that the Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has expanded its distribution center in Huntington, Indiana. The new distribution center provides 20 percent more floor space to accommodate business growth. Executives from both the corporate office in Ohio and global...
- Bendix, New York Air Brake establish Mechatronics Laboratory at RIT. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/22/2014, p1
A review is offered for the Knorr-Bremse North America Mechatronics Laboratory at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) owned by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems and New York Air Brake (NYAB), a sister Knorr-Bremse company, in Rochester, New York is presented.