Class 8 vehicle net orders fulfill weak expectations
- August commercial vehicle orders hold up. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the increased orders for commercial vehicles in North America in August 2011, according to a State of the Industry report released by ACT Research Co.
- Two sides of the CVA. Walton, Christopher // Commercial Motor;2/14/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5522, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the trend on the company voluntary arrangement (CVA) in the commercial motor industry in Great Britain.
- News quiz. // Commercial Motor;5/11/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5177, p66
A quiz about the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain is presented.
- TYPE APPROVAL CONUNDRUM. // Commercial Motor;2/7/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5521, p41
The article offers information on the standard for flip-over system in the road transport industry in Great Britain.
- Commercial Motor- Quick Reference Directory. // Commercial Motor;4/24/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5583, p142
No abstract available.
- News quiz. // Commercial Motor;8/31/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 5193, p66
A quiz related to the commercial vehicle industry in Europe is presented.
- UK: CV output off 32.3% in May. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);6/22/2014, p1
A reprint of the article "UK: CV output off 32.3% in May" by Graeme Roberts, which appeared in the online resource' June 19, 2014 issue, is presented.
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;2/7/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5266, p30
A calendar of events related to commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain from February to June 2008 is presented which includes the Drivers' Hours Law, the Industrial and Commercial Instructor and the Driver's Hours and Tachographs.
- Big truck market growth areas are in Asia. Kennett, Pat // Chinatown News;1/18/94, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
Discusses how a clear trend in global commercial vehicle manufacture is developing in Asia. Countries which have partly or wholly achieved development of their own industries to the point where they have become net vehicle exporters; India, South Korea and China; India's makers Tata and Ashok...