Forestry Equipment of Virginia orders 75 Freightliner M2 106 trucks
- Columbia Joins Freightliner's Class 8 Product Line. // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p14
Talks about the Freightliner Columbia truck. Key technological achievements of the Freightliner Class 8 product line; How driver comfort is further enhanced; Description of the electrical system.
- EASY TO RUN LONG. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;5/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the Business Class M2, a line of medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks. Description of the first truck in the series; Features that enhance truck safety and productivity.
- MEDIUM-DUTY TRUCK. // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p74
Introduces the Business Class M2 medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks.
- Freightliner adds natural-gas model. // Fleet Owner;Aug2009, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p18
The article offers information on the Business Class M2 112 NG natural gas truck of the company Freightliner Trucks.
- Freightliner Trucks Introduces New Class 5-8 Truck Line--The Business Class M2. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the introduction of the Business Class M2 truck, the medium-duty and vocational trucks from Freightliner Trucks, in North America. Description of the truck; Industries and commercial truck applications of M2.
- Freightliner Trucks Unveils Bold New Loof for Century Class S/T Heavy-Duty Truck. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2003, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
Describes design changes in Freightliner Trucks' Century Class S/T heavy duty truck. Enhancement in styling; Additional performance features; Configuration; Engine choices available.
- New Signature Interior for Century Class S/T and Columbia. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2003, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
Introduces a version of Freightliner Trucks' Signature Interior, available for the Century Class S/T and Columbia heavy-duty truck lines. Options for interior comfort and style; Color options; Interior upholstery.
- 'Classic' upgrades. // Fleet Owner;Mar2003, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the enhancement of the Classic and Classic XL truck models from Freightliner Trucks. Application of a new chassis design; Description of maneuverability and handling for the driver-oriented trucks; Details of the cab suspension features.
- Freightliner trio debuts. // Fleet Owner;May2003, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p32
Features the Columbia 112-inches BBC freight from Freightliner Trucks. Version of the engine; Design and specifications; Truck transmission.