Cameron Holdings Corporation acquires controlling interest in Henderson Products
- BlackBelt Maxx: A body for all seasons. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p63
The article offers brief information on the BlackBelt Maxx truck body from Henderson Products Inc.
- Henderson offers Wing System plows. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the Wing System plow, a snowplow, from Henderson Products Inc.
- USA Tank acquires All State Tank Mfg. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/25/2012, p4
The article reports that carbon steel storage maker All State Tank Manufacturing LLC in Grove, Oklahoma was acquired by design-build and services company USA Tank through its parent company Global Storage Solutions LLC under Cameron Holdings Corp.
- Henderson Products Acquires BrineXtreme. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of ice control solutions developer BrineXtreme by U.S. automobile supplies manufacturer Henderson Products Inc.
- Mix to perfection. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2013, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p70
The article evaluates the BrineXtreme brine maker from Henderson Products Inc.
- BlackBelt Maxx: A body for all seasons. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/1/2013, p1
The article evaluates the BlackBelt Maxx, which can be used for anti-ice applications, material hauling and high-volume material conveying, from Henderson Products Inc.
- A briny solution to winter. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2014, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p39
A review is offered for the BrineXtreme Pro professional brine-making system from Henderson Products.
- PFD buys C.I. Shenanigans property. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);3/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of the C.I. Shenanigans restaurant building and land downtown by the Spokane Public Facilities District (PFD) in Washington.
- An Island of Your Own. Bassett, Michael // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p27
The article features the two islands available for buyout in the British Virgin Islands. Necker Island is a 74-acre world-class exclusive island resort acquired by Sir Richard Branson in 1970's. A group of 28 people with a budget to pay $46,000 a night will be catered by more than 50 resort...