Wonder Women 2010
- THE WASHINGTON SCENE. // Hill;4/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p27
Photographs of notable women who attended the 10th Annual Global Leadership Awards are presented, including Vital Voices Global Partners (VVGP) board member Karen Otazo Hofmeister, VVGP president Alyse Nelson, and actress Sally Field.
- Women to Watch Get Reception in Washington. // Credit Union Times;3/5/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p13
Several photographs of outstanding women in the credit union industry including Gina Bleedorn, executive director of Adrenaline, Shazia Manus and Lynda Milton during February 23, 2014 reception Governmental Affairs Conference of the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) are presented.
- People. // Caribbean Business;10/14/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p64
Presents photographs depicting the attendees of the Caribbean Business' Powerful Businesswomen Gala 2004 hosted by the Intercontinental San Juan Resort &asmp; Casino in Puerto Rico on September 10, 2004.
- Women At the Table of Power Luncheon. // Tennessee Tribune;12/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8B
Photographs of several top female executives in Nashville, Tennessee during the Women at the Table of Power Luncheon are presented including Allyson Young, Brenda Gilmore and Tina Pooser.
- One for the ladies. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/22/2003, Issue 1686, p40
The article presents photographs of ladies from the tourist trade were invited along to Warner's Exclusively for Adults Thoresby Hall Hotel recently, to enjoy a day of relaxing and pampering.
- In appreciation. // Catholic East Texas;12/19/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p15
A photograph of Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) auction chairwomen Kathryn Droder, Rachel Gregory and Kara Camp being recognized for their work by the Tyler Catholic School System in Texas in December 2008 is presented.
- Sidewalk Runway. // Asian Pacific Post;5/16/2013, p9
Several photographs of businesswoman Sunan and her daughter Sienna wearing fashionable clothes are presented.
- Natural wonders. Okun, Stacey; Robledo, Maria // Town & Country;Aug95, Vol. 149 Issue 5183, p96
Presents photographs of seven women executives and artists who wear their gray hair with grace. Dianne Embree, vice president of Rabobank Nederland; Nina McLemore, president of Regent Capital Management Corp.; Susan Sulzberger Rolfe, vice-president of Christie's; Jewelry designer and sculptor...
- 'Wonder Women' Share Life Lessons At Packed Event. // Multichannel News;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
Several photographs of female executives during the 11th annual "Multichannel News" Wonder Women event in New York including Lori Conkling of A&E Television Networks, Michelle Kim of Time Warner Cable Inc., and Melani Griffith of Insight Communications Co. Inc. are presented.