For 2010 'Wonder Women', Thanks and Good Humor Overpower Tiara Jokes
- Klug Gets O'Hare Award From NEW. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;10/ 7/2011, p2
The article announces that the Network of Executive Women has received the 2011 Bobbie O'Hare Award for outstanding service.
- Outstanding mentors honored at NAFFY awards. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Nov/Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the 1995 NAFFY Awards Luncheon at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Profile of award recipients; National Association for Female Executives corporate member roster and roster of supporters.
- 2010 PANEL OF JUDGES. // Brandweek;3/22/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, pAWNY4
The article lists the panel of judges for the 2010 Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) Awards ceremony which includes Joanne Bradford, chief revenue officer for social media specialist Demand Media, Tina Brown, chief executive officer (CEO) of electronic journal The Daily Beast, and Peggy...
- Letter From The San Diego Business Journal. Mills, Armon // San Diego Business Journal;11/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 48, pA32
The article offers information on the 22nd annual Women Who Mean Business awards held at the Town and Country Resort and Convention Center in Mission Valley in San Diego, California on November 18, 2015.
- Award program seeks best of state's executive women. Scharich, Joanne // Crain's Detroit Business;7/29/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p13
Reports the acceptance of nominations for the annual Executive Woman of the Year Executive Program of Grant Thornton L.L.C. in Michigan.
- CHANGING THE GAME: NO APOLOGIES: Leah Busque. Feil, Stuart // Adweek;3/18/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, Following pC24
The article, part of a special advertising section on the Changing the Game awards for women executives presented by the organization Advertising Women of New York, focuses on award winner Leah Busque, discussing her founding of the Internet industry firm TaskRabbit.
- CHANGING THE GAME: NO APOLOGIES: Rachael Chong. Feil, Stuart // Adweek;3/18/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, Following pC26
The article, part of a special advertising section on the Changing the Game awards for women executives presented by the organization Advertising Women of New York, focuses on award winner Rachael Chong of the Internet industry firm Catchafire which recruits volunteers for nonprofit organizations.
- It's Time for Top Women. Friedman, Jeffrey D. // Progressive Grocer;Jun2015, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p10
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the 2015 Progressive Grocer's Top Women in Grocery awards program.
- PORTRAITS OF SUCCESS. // Progressive Grocer;Jun2015, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p24
An introduction to a journal section which profiles Progressive Grocer's Top Women in Grocery honorees for 2015 is presented.