Have you heard the one about
- Is comedy making a comeback or what? Shales, T. // Esquire;Oct87, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p118
No abstract available.
- Asian teams to make you laugh. // Asian Pacific Post;1/8/2009, p4
The article offers information on the 10th Asian Comedy Night to be held at the Roundhouse Performance Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia on January 9-10, 2009.
- September Sampling. David, Amelia // Back Stage;9/13/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p49
Features three comedy shows in New York City as of September 2002. 'Brooklyn Brew-Ha-Ha'; 'Eating It'; 'Reading It: An Evening of Literary Comedy'
- Summer and the City. David, Amelia // Back Stage;8/2/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p35
Talks about the comedy series in the U.S. in summer 2002. Significance of the Ladies of Laughter to comedy careers and deserving causes; Performers of the 'Premium Blend' of Comedy Central; Information on the program 'The Capitol Steps; When Bush Comes to Shove,' at John Houseman Theatre in New...
- Lez Put It This Way. Prado, Ryan J. // Just Out;11/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p25
The article presents information on the Lez Stand-Up annual comedy showcase to be held on November 24, 2010 in Portland, Oregon.
- Take my comedy routine, please. // Newsweek;10/12/1992, Vol. 120 Issue 15, p94
Offers a look at Brian Cury's Stand Up To Go, a combination of karaoke and stand up comedy. How it works; Will always get a laugh; When it will be available; Details.
- In comic improv, the play's the fling. Gener, Randy // American Theatre;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p72
Focuses on TheaterSports, a comic improv. Theme; Cast; Storyline; Character description.
- Kidding around. // Entertainment Weekly;06/07/96, Issue 330, p42
Presents comedy events for June, 1996. Brian Regan at the Improv in Dallas, Texas; `The Hate Mail' show in Minneapolis, Minnesota; `The Second City: `Citizen Gates,'`Farewell my CompuServe'' show in Chicago, Illinois; The performances of the Pollyannas in New York, New York.
- One-night stand-up. Cannon, Bob // Entertainment Weekly;1/15/93, Issue 153, p12
Describes Comedy Karaoke, a spin-off of singing karaoke, that presents jokes on a TelePrompTer with canned laughter. Caroline's comedy club in Manhattan, New York; `Stand Up To Go,' providing a video of routine; More.