Stands of distinction
- Bigger stands at BFM London show. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p4
Reports on the setting up of bigger stands at The BFM London Furniture Show in England.
- The shape of things to come. Corry, Rupert // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p53
Elaborates the advantages of modular display exhibit booths over custom built booths. Cost benefits; Reusability; Examples of modular display booths. INSET: Case study: weselldisplays.com.
- 10 dos & don'ts. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p39
Presents the things that should be considered when putting up a modular unit in events and exhibitions. Overview of modular stands offered by selected companies; Importance of light in adding extra height to modular systems; Instruction on erecting channel bars.
- Claranet plays on identity. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p8
Highlights the exhibition stand designed by ServicePoint and used at Internet service provider Claranet's exhibit at the NEC. Objective of using the stand in Claranet's exhibit; Technique used by ServicePoint to highlight Claranet's brand identity.
- GETTING NOTICED. Whiteling, Ian // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p33
Compares the advantages and cost-effective benefit of cheap modular stands over custom-built schemes by soliciting ideas from executives of leading exhibitors in Great Britain. Pocknell Studio business development manager Andrea Green's comment on the edge of custom-built schemes over modular...
- Covering your assets. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p49
Investigates some of the pitfalls that a stand might encounter on the way to an exhibition. Possible disasters in loading and transporting; Discussion on limited liability coverage for freight transport; Significance of insurance to cover stolen goods; Hazard of hijacking. INSETS: Client do's...
- Take that, Bob Vila. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jul94, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p73
Presents the modular housing unit built inside Rockaway Townsquare. Promotional campaign goal of the effort; Features and furnishings of the building; Seminars offered on home building and landscaping.
- Strapped for design time. Tucker, Jonathan // Marketing Event;Apr98, p40
Provides information on the stand designs used for exhibitions in Great Britain. Factors affecting deadlines for stand design; Revisions ordered on stand designs; Expectations of client. INSETS: Hong Kong Telecom;Intergraph at Amsterdam.
- Exhibitors make an impact with stands. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing (00253650);12/13/2001, p27
Analyzes the flexibility and cost effectiveness of modular systems for company exhibitions. Advantages in using the modular units; Description of the modular systems; Types of modular systems; Popularity of portable banner stands in exhibits; Requirements for creating modern modular units. ...