Kyrgyz crafts on show at EFFDA
- Fairfield County Show Survives Second Year. Hewett, David // Maine Antique Digest;Mar2013, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p10-B
The article reviews the Fairfield County Show, a furniture exhibition, presented by Karen DiSaia and Diana Bittel in Norwalk, Connecticut from December 1-2, 2012 which featured a shelf of Choisey-Le-Roi majolica rabbit ceramics, an 1825 Dutch marquetry sleigh bed, and a cherry four-drawer chest.
- Prepare entries for Texas Furniture Maker Show. // Wilson County News;7/ 9/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p3B
The article previews the furniture making art exhibition "Texas Furniture Makers Show" to be held at the Kerr Arts and Cultural Center, Texas on October 30-November 29, 2014.
- The look inside. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p24
Focuses on decorative furniture and interior accessories showcased at The Furniture Show held in January 1999. Include product offerings from Theodore Alexander; Metal/stone/wood/glass combinations; Richmond Mirrors' mirror products; Contemporary styles from JLP; Look 2000 range of products...
- Transcending Form and Function: A New Look at Tibetan Furniture. Dorser, Anne Brecken Ridge // Orientations;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p53
The article reviews the exhibition "Wooden Wonders: Tibetan Furniture in Secular and Religious Life" at the Pacific Asia Museum in Pasadena, California from November 11, 2004 to February 13, 2005.
- CALENDAR. // Arts & Crafts Homes & the Revival;Spring2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p64
A calendar of events related to home arts and crafts from March to May 2014 in the U.S. is presented which includes the Pasadena Heritage's Annual Spring Home Tour, the 20th Annual Philadelphia Invitational Furniture Show, and the Annual Arts & Crafts Chicago Show.
- Antique Wicker Exhibition. // Maine Antique Digest;Jul2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p83
The article reviews a woven furniture exhibition entitled "American Antique Wicker," at the Old Stone Store in Sheffield, Massachusetts from July 7 to August 12, 2007.
- Decorative and allied arts in Maryland. Sherrill, Sarah B. // Magazine Antiques;Apr82, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p810
The article reports that the Baltimore Museum of Art in Maryland has opened four Alexander Anderson McIlvain galleries on the lower level of its American Wing. These galleries were designed to show the background and setting for the beginnings of cabinetmaking in Maryland. Included in the...
- Furniture Meets Its Maker. // Architect;May2007, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p167
The article reviews the exhibition "Furniture Meets Its Maker," at the Winterthur Museum in Wilmington, Delaware from May 12-August 12, 2007.
- American decorative arts in Cleveland. Sherrill, Sarah B. // Magazine Antiques;Oct83, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p672
The article announces that the exhibition entitled â€œSelections From the Best: Seven Years in Review,â€ will be presented at the History Museum of the Western Reserve Historical Society in Cleveland, Ohio, on October 28, 1983 to April 15, 1984. The event is the first comprehensive...