- Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports that Matt Briggs, former deputy show director of Cosmopolitan Show, has joined brand experience consultancy Hotcakes as a full-time producer. Information on the acquisition of Gruner + Jahr company by National Magazine; Remarks from Briggs.
- Retailers join fashion show at Bluewater. // Event;Oct2002, p7
Reports on the creation of a series of fashion shows at Bluewater shopping center in Kent, England by Hotcakes in September 2002. Objectives of the shows; List of participating brands; Recipient of the proceeds from ticket sales.
- The Mall. BRIGGS, MATT // Raven Chronicles;2007/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p40
The short story "The Mall" by Matt Briggs is presented.
- Walking Houses. Briggs, Matt // Raven Chronicles;2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p21
Presents the an excerpt from the unpublished novel "Shoot the Buffalo," by Matt Briggs; Includes a sketch "Errant House," by Nancy Donnelly.
- Four Hands CEO Briggs leads management buyout. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/11/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the management buyout of the case goods and upholstery firm Four Hands by its chief executive officer (CEO) Matt Briggs from the private equity firm Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors LP as of November 2013.
- The Tin Nose Shop. Briggs, Matt // Chicago Review;Spring2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p102
Presents the short story "The Tin Nose Shop," by Matt Briggs.
- New site helps manufacturers, resellers connect. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/27/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the decision of Hotcakes to launch an online service that specializes in offering Web-based selling tools designed to help resellers and manufacturers connect and fill a void in each other's business plans. The online service will allow manufacturers to direct consumers to...
- Lowbrow Contours. Feast, Jim // American Book Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p24
Reviews the book "The Moss Gatherers," by Matt Briggs.
- Wanting More. Sampsell, Kevin // American Book Review;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p21
Reviews the book "Misplaced Alice," by Matt Briggs.