Good design is all in the brief
- KPMG - FDCI study predicts Rs. 1000 cr designer wear market. // Colourage;Jul2003, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p105
Reports that a study being conducted jointly by KPMG Consulting Ltd. and the Fashion Design Council of India is predicting that the designer-wear market in India will grow to 1,000 crore rupees in size in the ten years after 2003. Size of the Indian market for designer wear as of July 2003;...
- Face value. Cramb, Jennifer; Cunningham, Ian // People Management;08/13/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p48
Describes how KPMG is addressing the issue of technical proficiency in accountancy through a development program targeted at its lead partners. Details on the program, entitled Beyond Best Practice; Outcomes of and lessons from the program.
- KPMG Announces Study Results. // Energy User News;Mar2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p35
Presents the Utilities Business Challenges survey released by KPMG on telecom services in Montvale, new Jersey.
- Bargain basement up North, study says. White, Michael // World Trade;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p75
Focuses on an independent study made by the Canadian office of KPMG, which says business operating costs are significantly lower in Canada than in the United States. Information about the study; Sponsor of the study; Cost factors.
- Hotel owners get tough on benefits of branding. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;3/21/2002, p3
Reports that European hotel operators are under increasing pressure to convince owners of the value of their brand, according to research by professional services firm KPMG. Information on the research; Percentage of European hotel stock that is branded.
- Information overload. Hrisak, Daniel M // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p57
Presents information on the use of knowledge management in collecting information, with reference to KPMG. Information on knowledge management; Views of Nilesh Shah, partner in charge of tax knowledge management at KPMG; Benefits of knowledge management.
- Clothes and cars make the executive. // Financial Management;Oct2000, p37
Focuses on a survey from KPMG Consulting which compared the dotcom executive with the typical traditional executive. Average age of a dotcom entrepreneur and a traditional business executive; Description of the two types of executives.
- KPMG secret payout revealed after trial. Schmidt, Lucinda // BRW;12/9/96, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p98
Presents accountancy news briefs concerning Australia for the week of December 9, 1996. KPMG's secret payout to Ian Ferrier; The merger of the Australian Opera and the Victorian State Opera; News about KPMG's move into legal services from national tax chairman Michael Andrew; Proposed changes...
- Sharing is a company value. // Personnel Today;5/28/2002, p10
Reports the inclusion of information sharing and assessment of staff on their ability to coach fellow employees on the company values of KPMG in Great Britain.