Unfair to liken car fairs to car parks
- Checking Under the Hood. Stancavage, Sharon // Entertainment Design;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the North American International Auto Show held in Detroit, Michigan in January 2002. Features of the auto show; Role of the exhibits; Discussion on how designers keep their shows looking fresh every year. INSET: BEHIND THE WHEEL AT NAIAS.
- Mr. Ford's Model T. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.
- Frankness in Frankfurt. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p6
Highlights the 1993 Frankfurt International Motor Show. Number of production models unveiled; Forecasts on declines in sales and profits; Plans of automobile companies.
- Design forum slated for Detroit. // Automotive News;12/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p46
Reports on the faculty of designers included in the first AutoWeek/North American International Auto Show Design Forum to be held from January 6 and 7, 1994 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. ABC Indy 500 commentator Sam Posey as faculty head; Topic of the forum; Admission fee; Contact...
- SAE star. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the exhibition of British E-Auto during the SAE International Congress and Exhibition in Detroit, Michigan. Contribution of Lotus Engineering to the automobile.
- Optimism reigns in Toronto. Sinek, Jeremy // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the highlights of the Canadian International Auto Show held in Toronto in February 1994. Vector Aeromotive Corp.'s unveiling of its Avtech-SC V12; Canadian Supercar; Chrysler Canada's report on its pre-tax earnings for 1993; Audi Canada's television commercial filmed in collaboration...
- Calendar. // Automotive News;7/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5561, p38
Lists automobile shows in the United States for 1994 and 1995. Name of shows; Dates and venues.
- Plenty of debuts on tap for auto shows. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;12/12/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5582, p6
Reports on the planned introduction of vehicles during three scheduled automotive shows in the United States in 1995. 1996 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable; Chrysler Corp.'s 1996 minivans; Acura Vigor; Infiniti 130; Toyota's redesigned compact pickup.
- High-volume cars reign at shows. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;1/2/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5585, p1
Focuses on cars being displayed in car shows and showrooms. Includes the debut of the 1996 Plymouth Voyager and other Chrysler cars; Public unveiling of the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable sedans; Unveiling of the Chevrolet Tahoe from General Motors.