REC sells fairs to Scandinavia arm
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.
- Reed switches rebranded fair to Earls Court. // Event;Apr2002, p4
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions company to rebrand its Marketing Expo and moved it to Earls Court 2. Information on the rebranded fair; Reason for the decision.
- Converflex Latin America show rescheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50D
Reports on the postponement of Reed Exhibition Companies de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Converflex Mexico show, originally scheduled for October 1995 in Mexico City. Negotiation for October 1996; Decision due to interest from US exhibitors who wanted a 1996 event.
- EtroniX Replaces NEPCON West. // Test & Measurement World;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reveals the decision of Reed Exhibition Cos. to replace its annual NEPCON West conference with a show called EtroniX. Revision and expansion of the show; Five vertical trade shows comprising the event.
- Reed snaps up Australian fair. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p18
Reports that Reed Exhibition Cos. has bought IMX, the North Australian Industrial and Mining Exhibition from Harvey Events. Remarks from Dan Londero, exhibitions director of Reed; Plans to launch exhibitions in 2000.
- REC eyes Promota rival. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p8
Reports on the launching of the Premium Sourcing Show by Reed Exhibition Cos. (REC). Target participants of the show; Support of the REC for the British Promotional Merchandise Association; Difference of the Premium Sourcing Show from other shows organized by REC.
- FOSE keeps federal core but welcomes expanding players. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun95, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p11
Highlights the 1995 FOSE: America's Integrated Information Technology Exhibition show held in the Washington Convention Center in March 1995. Attendance; Exhibitors; Largest exhibitors; Original name of the show; Reed Exhibition's Information Technology Group as the producer of the 1995 show;...
- Reed to merge e-trade shows. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p6
Reports the acquisition of the Electronic Commerce exhibition by Reed Exhibition Companies and the company's decision to merge it with E-Business Expo. Details on the acquisition.
- Reed Cancels Nepcon West. // Electronic News;5/12/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 19, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions to cancel Nepcon West 2003 show in San Jose, California. Reasons for the cancellation of the show; Remarks from Reed Exhibitions vice president Kelvin Marsden-Kish, regarding the cancellation.