- Wonderful Warsaw. // Coin News;Jul2014, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the coins expo Monety Expo Warsaw to be held at the Warsaw International Expo centre in Poland from September 12-13, 2014.
- Staging the main event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p49
Looks at how exhibition venues across Europe are preparing for their biggest shows in 2001. Amenities offered at the Messe Munich exhibition complex in Munich, Germany; Services provided to exhibitors at the Warsaw International Expocentre in Warsaw, Poland; Information on the 2001...
- Products, Productivity, Profits, And Pizzazz! Marks, Lindsay // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p44
Reports the ISH North America trade show. Names of sponsors and partners of the event; Theme of the activity; Goals and objectives.
- International expansion for Frankfurt. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p17
Reports that Messe Frankfurt will organize the Auto Service Show in Russia in 1997, the company's fourth trade fair in the automobile industry outside Germany. Similar trade show launched in China.
- ISH-NA Exhibitor List Nears 300; Expo Will Anchor Other Trade Events. // Supply House Times;Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the confirmation exhibit in ISH North American Company. Host of the company; International flavor of the show; Venue of the event.
- ISH North America Announces Program. // Supply House Times;Apr2003, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the international trade show of ISH North America in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details on the six track seminar offered; Names of guest speakers; Overview of the educational programs held at the event.
- Show strategy is boon to UK firms. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Sep98, p16
Reports on the shows rebranded as part of Messe Frankfurt's reorganization of its international exhibitions. Intertextile show's first partner country; Aim of rebranding; Comment from a Messe Frankfurt spokesman.
- ISH and NEX agree on joint show in 2002. Lenius, Pat // Supply House Times;Nov2000, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p10
Reports that Messe Franfurt, producer of the biennial International Sanitar Heizung Clima (ISH), has reached an agreement in principle with partners of the North American Expo (NEX) to host a joint trade show in North America in 2002. NEX partners; Terms under the deal; Challenges facing...
- Messe Frankfurt Announces Record Year. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Mar2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p79
Reports on the expected revenues of show organizer Messe Frankfurt in 2002. Number of exhibitors who participated at the Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Center in Germany; Debut of Messe Frankfurt's fairs in several countries.