Trio of US deals at Expocentric
- World of Concrete Mexico 2004 Announced. // Concrete International;Sep2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the plan of provider of conference management services, EJ Krause & Associates Inc. (EJK) and Hanley-Wood Exhibitions to jointly produce World of Concrete Mexico conference at Mexico City, Mexico, during June 16-18, 2004. Activities to be handled by both companies at the conference;...
- Computer trio to join forces. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Oct97, p5
Reports the joint-venture of Softbank Comdex company, Softbank Forums company, EJ Krause company and Emap Computing company to run the exhibitions Comdex, Network+Interop, and Expo Comm as one. Plans for the company; Feedback of the exhibitors on the venture.
- WHAT'S HOT. // Expo Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the entry of E.J. Krause and Associates and Reed Exhibitions into the Indian marketplace. E.J. Krause and Associates entered the Indian marketplace by forming a partnership with Gurgaon, India-based INTER ADS Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. to launch Port & Ship International India...
- Construction trade shows to be co-located in China. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p97
Reports on the decision of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Hanley Wood LLC to co-locate the construction industry trade shows ConExpo Asia and World of Concrete Asia in China in 2006. Involvement of E J Krause & Associates in the events; Inclusion of the co-located...
- Organizers announce World of Concrete Mexico 2004. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2003, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p29
Reports on the involvement of E.J. Krause (EJK) & Associates Inc. and Hanley-Wood Exhibitions in organizing the World of Concrete Mexico exhibit in Mexico City, Mexico. Role of Hanley-Wood to provide content and speakers of the conference; Responsibility of EJK to oversee on-site activities,...
- REC signs deal for Latin America push. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Focuses on the teaming up of Reed Exhibition Companies and EJ Krause and Associates to organize events in Brazil and Argentina. Advantages of the team-up; Executives who will manage the events.
- Krause to seek US boost for IT. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Focuses on the decision of EJ Krause to launch its information technology show `Technology Week' to be held at Earls Court Olympia in London, England with United States partners. Comments from James Magee, consultant at EJ Krause.
- EJK buys Plastimagen MÃ©xico. // Plastics News;9/10/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p3
The article reports that EJ Krause & Associates (EJK) Inc. has acquired the plastics industry exhibition Plastimagen MÃ©xico for $5 million in Mexico City, Mexico. According to Alfredo LÃ³pez Machorro, managing director of Mexico's National Association of Plastic Industries (ANIPAC), the...
- WORLD OF CONCRETE MEXICO 2004. // Concrete International;Jun2004, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the partnership between E.J. Krause de Mexico, Hanley Wood and the Mexican Institute of Cement and Concrete to organize the World of Concrete Mexico 2004 event on June 16 to 18, 2004 in Mexico City. Aim of the event to promote concrete technology and materials in Mexico and organize...